(3 posts)
  1. McKeever

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Apr 7 2018 11:40:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello!
    I've been reading here since December when we first suspected we had bed bugs. There are so many sad stories, I wanted to make sure to come back and post that we've been clear since February 1st. That was the day I last saw a dead juvenile. Since then there have been no more fecal stains, cast skins, juveniles or adults.

It was a real ordeal that if you're reading this, you well know. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. So much stress, anxiety, worry, ITCHING, and expense.

We had one bedroom only treatment, and two full house treatments, both sprayed by a PCO. We always knew we were at risk for getting them as we both travel frequently for work and have lots of flights/hotel stays. We tried to be vigilent with checking beds and furniture at hotels, keeping suitcases in bathtubs, packing clothes in sealed bags, etc. etc. but still a fecund one must have hitched a ride and started this nightmare.

I don't think I'll ever feel 'safe' from bedbugs again, and there are many new habits I picked up during this treatment that I'll continue. Every time I see a tiny ball of dark lint my heart still jumps! But, I wanted to let people reading this know that there are success stories! I wish you the best of luck and all my sympathy if you're currently going through this. Take care of yourself!

2. Cognoscere

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Apr 9 2018 11:04:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Awesome! Thank you for your response. Success stories need to be shared for morale.

3. Pattycake

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Apr 9 2018 14:38:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Good for you. Glad to hear these kind of stories for a change

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

272,348 posts in 44,490 topics over 135 months by 19,507 of 20,186 members. Latest: SBbluebed, Panic-in-my-bedroom, Fighterme