Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

140 Days Clean.... found dead one in laundry :(

(3 posts)
  1. arianacassie

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Jun 9 2013 10:52:29
    #

Login to Send PM

I was 60 days mid March. Now over 120 days. Today while doing laundry i found one dead in the basket as i was hanging the sheets on the line. It had not eaten lately and was not full grown. Im so sad. We have found no sheds, no bites, no black streaks on pale blue sheets. NOTHING to say we have them again. Im so afraid Im missing something and they are back. Its so defeating. i looked everywhere on the bed and cant see a single sign of them. Before there was bites, sheds, and feces . We sleep in all pale sheets. Im hoping he some how was an old dead one caught up in the holes of the washer . Back to sleepless nights and endless vacuuming .

2. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Jun 9 2013 11:02:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Can you post a pic for the experts? The entomologists van sometimes tell if its been dead a while. Also Cain tells stories of dead ones dislodgimg later. Do you have passives.

Good luck.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  3. arianacassie

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jun 12 2013 10:37:08
    #

Login to Send PM

I went back out to basket and an ant carried it away. I then checked all my lint from the past weeks wash that was in the garbage. Nothing. Searched all the beds and night stands. Still no signs at all. No streaks, no sheds nada. I hope my daughter did not bring it home from her friends house, tho part of me does because that would mean it wasnt me. I would just feel horrible for the family who had them. I also had opened a bag that had been sealed since september and then used the hamper it had been sitting in. Maybe there was one in the bag. I hope only one but everything in it when in the wash. Praying it was a random bug..... really praying . I am going to my first hotel since this all happened and my nerves are peaking already. I know the precautions and the steps to take but im still petrified it will happen again.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,776 posts in 49,800 topics over 154 months by 21,797 of 22,262 members. Latest: Laura07, n4mn3p, ireallydontwantbedbugs