1. indybeds

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Fri Mar 9 2018 17:24:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Background Info:

October 2017 - Bites
    January 2018 - Found live bugs. One night just one. Next night 3, with one baby bed bug. Found where they might be (edge of the ceiling/paint chip in the bedroom)
    February 1 2018 - Heat Treatment
    February 8 2018 - Found adult male bed bug, living room.
    February - 2 pesticide treatments
    March 3 - found adult male bed bug on wall of bedroom.
    March 5 - Pesticide treatment...

you think I am okay? Thoughts? Think these are just random bed bugs that happened to survive the treatment and are mostly contained/gone? Coming from another apartment? (Landlord states I am the only one w/ the problem...) Coming from the in the walls? or are they in my clothes or bed?

Thank you for the assistance.

2. goingcrazy88

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Mar 10 2018 0:11:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Have you been vacuuming every day? And throwing all clothing in dryer on high heat for at least an hour? Also, due to the confidentiality and privacy of other residents, of course its possible the landlord could possibly lie to you. Mine told me that our neighbors didnt have them. Only because their business is confidential with the office. Only way I knew mine had them is because pest control came out and treated their place also. Its important to have neighboring units inspected. They crawl through the outlets into other units.

3. goingcrazy88

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Mar 10 2018 0:11:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Have you been vacuuming every day? And throwing all clothing in dryer on high heat for at least an hour? Also, due to the confidentiality and privacy of other residents, of course its possible the landlord could possibly lie to you. Mine told me that our neighbors didnt have them. Only because their business is confidential with the office. Only way I knew mine had them is because pest control came out and treated their place also. Its important to have neighboring units inspected. They crawl through the outlets into other units.

4. goingcrazy88

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Mar 10 2018 0:11:18
    #

Login to Send PM

5. goingcrazy88

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Mar 10 2018 0:11:20
    #

Login to Send PM

6. goingcrazy88

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Mar 10 2018 0:11:22
    #

Login to Send PM

7. indybeds

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Mon Mar 12 2018 8:28:23
    #

Login to Send PM

goingcrazy88 - 2 days ago  » 

Thank you for the advice. I have been very actively vacuuming and washing my clothes. .. Hopefully this will be the last treatment

8. bbdead

newbite

Posted 6 months ago
    Fri Mar 30 2018 2:16:35
    #

Login to Send PM

I have been through your situation, had 2 chemical treatment orders which was 8 insecticide sprays rounds, heat treatment yearly and still having bites, even these B.B. not seen . I say to myself these B.B. “evolve .”while waiting for a new spray, I have been managing with steaming by a steamer that I bought from this site ad, boiling every possible items even bed frame (pour boiled water through or deep in boiled water), encasement, painting the rooms, always high heat for clothing and beddings,using dust, caulking....I call this process my ‘deep cleaning’. .. and still just managing, keeping it under control...I almost had the house fumigated with a cost of $10k, Even no guaranteed 100%. I am glad I didn’t fumigate beacause the cost is too high. I just had a PO applied Apprehend treatment. This is a new product. I will post if it works.

9. HelpBB

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Fri Oct 5 2018 9:24:43
    #

Login to Send PM

bbdead has the new aprehend work?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,523 posts in 46,598 topics over 142 months by 20,553 of 21,419 members. Latest: pestbreaker, TRAY, tjg