carpet

Thermal treatment for bed bugs destroys home of two Cincinnati families

May 18, 2011

A thermal treatment for bed bugs has ended in sorrow. Two families were displaced when a two-family home in Carthage, Ohio caught fire during structural heat treatment. According to Cincinnati.com, Cincinnati Fire District Chief Glenn Coleman said one of the six [propane] heaters Tyree was using ignited carpet in a living room, a fire that […]

3 comments Read the full article →

Time Out New York tackles the New York obsession with free furniture

October 16, 2008

In a new article in Time Out New York’s Apartment section this week, entitled “Bugs in a rug … and everything else!” TONY teases readers: Yeah, we know you love found furniture. We do too. But what’s hiding in that street-side score? Good question. Journalist Julia Schweizer tours the Lower East Side and Williamsburg, examining […]

Read the full article →