Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Would vitamin e oil help heal the bites?

(3 posts)
  1. alwaysbuggedout

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Jul 5 2013 7:22:52
    #

Login to Send PM

It has been at least two weeks now since I woke up with the bites, and they are still as prominent as when I first got bit. Would vitamin e oil help heal them? They don't really itch, but I feel like a leper. :/

Has anyone tried anything that worked for them?

2. P Bello

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Jul 5 2013 8:09:40
    #

Login to Send PM

There are many topical materials that people have tried with reported success however, folks react as individuals so, your mileage may vary.

Our friend DC has reported that Neosporin works. Others have commented on various OTC type products as well. Anything known to cure skin ailments may help but if you're not seeing the results you expect perhaps you're better off seeing your MD.

Hope this helps ! paul b.

As a consulting entomologist I provide services for entities such as property managers, health/housing/emergency depts, schools, hospitality/resort/cruise industry, homeowners, food service, retail, pest professionals & product manufacturers. I recommend only efficacious methodologies, products and equipment. Professional relations have included Actisol, AMVAC, Atrix, BASF, Bayer, Catchmaster, FMC, GMT, Eaton, MattressSafe, Nisus, ProTeam, Rockwell, Syngenta & Woodstream. No compensation for product sales occurs. As inventor of Knight Safe bed bug sleep tent provides a royalty.
  3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Jul 5 2013 13:22:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Vit e oil tends to work best for bruises.

As Paul has mentioned a good OTC ointment for wound healing is a stable recommendation although more recently I have found the best relief from after sun burn treatments with lots of Aloe Vera and lindocaine.

However as with all medical issues the advice is see you doctor or pharmacists for their professional opinion.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bedbug infestations in domestic and commercial settings. The patent numbers are GB2463953 and GB2470307.

"Astral Entomologist - because so many people say my ideas are out of this world"

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.