Would closing in the ceiling help?

(2 posts)
  1. Robinsnest

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Oct 11 2017 2:08:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello again. Well this round I've used delta dust, 91% alcohol, my vacuum and dryer. Still seeing a ton of them. But now in different places. I moved the curtain behind the bed and saw 12 of them in various stages. Killed them and sprayed the alcohol in the crack so hopefully got a few there too. As I'm searching the house I notice they are running behind the cracks between the paneling. My mom has gotten the paneling to finish enclosing the ceiling. My husband is going to caulk like crazy once we have it up.
    So my thinking is to go get the Cemexa dust once the ceiling is done and they're stuck in the wall except for outlets, etc. Will this help as much as I think it will? Or am I just making it where they can get to me but I can't get to them?

2. Mawiwala

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Oct 11 2017 2:44:13
    #

Login to Send PM

If they are already in other places and in that number, closing the ceiling is only the tip of the iceberg. I don't believe that this is the solution.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,621 posts in 43,065 topics over 129 months by 18,896 of 19,457 members. Latest: Bugtimore, Paranoid34, terrifieddd