Worried I have bed bugs in my home

(3 posts)
  1. skydancer2001

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Thu Jan 11 2018 0:54:16
    #

Login to Send PM

So I've noticed these spots on my toddler's sheets that have been appearing for the last 18 months or so. They are only in his bed and appear from the foot of the bed to the head of the bed, primarily on the fitted sheet. To me, they appear like blood. I do not have these spots appear on my bed and he occasionally sleeps in my bed when he visits here overnight as well. I'm at a loss to explain this. I nor he seem to have any random bug bites. A visual inspection of his mattress and bed hasn't shown anything. He does not appear particularly itchy. He is on his second set of bedsheets in the last 18 months. Someone please tell me if this looks like bed bugs.

Now at the end of writing this post and I cannot find any way to attach a file. Can someone please explain how to attach a picture?

2. thirdusername

Posted 9 months ago
    Thu Jan 11 2018 1:08:57
    #

Login to Send PM

You need to get an anonymous imgur.com account.
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/test-13

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.
  3. Mawiwala

Posted 9 months ago
    Thu Jan 11 2018 5:27:39
    #

Login to Send PM

18 month and no sighting of a bed bug. The infestation after 18 month would be enourmous. I think you have to look for other causes.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,258 posts in 46,529 topics over 141 months by 20,520 of 21,381 members. Latest: alize, Worrybug, bugBgone123