Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

When should I take my clothes out of the ziplock bags?

(3 posts)
  1. jannifer20

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri May 1 2009 16:20:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Have had my clothes bagged since August of 08. Last bite I think. I had some nymphs around my computer. I could see kind of a sparkling in my hand. (I know this sounds
    a little crazy. I enclased my bed etc. Also I have been using tincture of neem oil mixed with water. A professor from India told me that it makes the numphs sterile. No sign of them, except I worry about the car.
    So, how do I know when to take my clothes out of the bags?
    How would I ever know if they're gone?

2. Emmm

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri May 1 2009 17:56:27
    #

Login to Send PM

August '08! :O Wow! If you've been so many months with no signs, wouldn't it be safe to maybe take SOME clothes out and see how it goes?

3. sorsha

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat May 2 2009 9:40:09
    #

Login to Send PM

If you're in a single-residence building and you've seen no sign of them since August, I would think you'd be okay.

We're probably not going to stop keeping our clothes packed up until we move--because we live in an apartment building and I don't trust that the bugs won't come back from another apartment, even if we manage to kill all the ones that were living in here.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

191,361 posts in 29,439 topics over 90 months by 12,704 of 19,967 members. Latest: ShooBug, BuggyNoMoreIHope, hinfungyik