What could this be? [a: some variety of mold/mildew/water damage]

(4 posts)
  1. JonBoy

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Nov 27 2014 10:29:15
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm writing this to see if i can get some help....last night i noticed 2 spots/blotches on my light fixture and wiped them off, they came off with saliva and one wipe of my finger with no streaking, thought nothing more about it and went to bed...when i woke up this morning and turned my light on i noticed three new ones. Would anyone be able to tell me where they're coming from and if they're bb in origin...normally i wouldn't give it any thought but the fact that these 3 new ones showed up over night has me a little worried/curious

20141127_083816 by jon.vint, on Flickr

20141127_083714 by jon.vint, on Flickr

2. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Nov 27 2014 10:57:59
    #

Login to Send PM

NOT an expert, but what is above that ceiling? They kind of look like water stains to me.

3. JonBoy

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Nov 27 2014 11:10:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Ya i thought about that but the shade is just a big square and its on the outside, if it was water stains it'd be on the inside

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Nov 27 2014 11:45:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Its too pale and diffuse to be bedbug related.

I am also going to go with either water or a small mold growth.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,613 posts in 45,832 topics over 139 months by 20,182 of 20,985 members. Latest: bbuganxiety, Paseorent, allspiceberry143