Vikane Treatment Single Family Home

(6 posts)
  1. Nervous4Life

newbite

Posted 5 days ago
    Thu May 18 2017 1:14:24
    #

Login to Send PM

After just recently posting that I had determined I didn't have bed bugs I found one crawling at the top of my shower wall. I have a photo, that isn't great, but I'm having issues uploading it. I know that's a weird spot to find one but it looks exactly like the photos. We were planning on putting our house up for sale in 2 weeks and have a closing date set for our new one already at the end of July. I feel like my world just got flipped upside down. We were told the Vikane treatment is 100% effective. We live in Cincinnati and were quoted $3,400 for a small ranch home which seems reasonable from what I've read. This seems to be our best option since time is not on our side right now. I obviously don't want to move with this issue and definitely don't want to sell our home knowing it exists. Do you all agree this is the best plan of action or an I missing a better alternative? I could guess all day about where they came from but I honestly can't say for sure. That's the scary part for me.

2. Nervous4Life

newbite

Posted 5 days ago
    Thu May 18 2017 6:22:43
    #

Login to Send PM

If anyone is able to weigh in I'd really appreciate it. I'm at a complete loss right now.

3. frightened

oldtimer

Posted 5 days ago
    Thu May 18 2017 6:47:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi. Post the photo in a new post asking for an ID. That way you will get a quicker response from the experts. Here are the instructions on how to post the photo
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/test-13
    Until you have an ID do not do anything.

4. Nervous4Life

newbite

Posted 5 days ago
    Thu May 18 2017 7:38:34
    #

Login to Send PM

I read the instructions but still can't figure it out.

I can't tell if this worked.

5. Nervous4Life

newbite

Posted 5 days ago
    Thu May 18 2017 7:40:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I have a Flickr account but my screens don't look like the examples.

6. barelyliving

Posted 5 days ago
    Thu May 18 2017 17:15:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Vikane would probably be a good option for your situation, but ID the bug first.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

255,240 posts in 40,867 topics over 124 months by 17,884 of 18,271 members. Latest: DDScared97, Chelsearae0315, nervousbugdown