Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Psychological and Health problems caused by bed bugs (besides bites)

Venting & Questions

(2 posts)
  1. TerrifiedHunter

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Mar 17 2017 18:21:03
    #

Login to Send PM

The other night I spotted one of the worst things to spot on your bed -- a bed bug. I think I have a phobia with bed bugs because I had a full on melt down. I instantly flipped my mattress over looking for anymore signs and I found nothing. Same with my box springs. I did take my steamer to both and the floor and floor boards around. I called my landlord and they're spraying soon for the bugs.

I've done all I know to try to reduce the chances and preventing more. Steaming, drying, spraying alcohol, all that. Is there anything else I can do until the exterminator comes to ease my mind?
    I also have 3 cats, I don't want them to carry the bugs with them when we leave the house for it to be sprayed, I'm not even sure if they will carry them?

Mentally I am drained. It's like the only thing I can think about are these bugs and I hate being so obsessed with them and being terrified of them. I feel like this is a losing battle.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Mar 17 2017 19:54:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi -- please continue the discussion in your existing thread:
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/beg-bug-venting-and-a-few-questions

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

251,772 posts in 40,214 topics over 122 months by 17,608 of 17,945 members. Latest: kwdreams, jsmartz, Xoxo