URGENT advice needed!!(4 posts)
I need to call my PCO to make an appointment for the second treatment and my question is how long after the first treatment to do it. The facts are:
1) The PCO first wanted to treat just two days after the first treatment because he was coming to the building that day to treat other apartments. After we refuse to accept that treatment because we wanted to wait for the eggs to hatch he told us that indeed it was better to wait between 7 and 10 days.
2) In the preparation sheet of his company (Orkin) it states that second treatment will be scheduled between 10 and 14 says after the first one (the PCO says that who wrote this doesn't know and should be between 7 and 10)
3)We have read that eggs can hatch even after 14 days, so we think maybe is better to wait that long before second treatment.
We don't know what to do, we are thinking of going for the 10 days period, because it is the match between what PCO says and the preparation sheet says, but we don't know if we should wait a bit longer to make sure that eggs hatch.
We have a very very light infestation (only one bug alive found and no other evidence) but the building has several apartment infested.
Pleas help, we need to make a decision!!!
10 to 14 days is the more accurate time to schedule things to allow for the fact that eggs develop and hatch slower in the colder weather.
Bed Bugs Limited
Thanks for your answer!!
Just to make sure, is it 10 days as good as 14 days? Or is it a bit better one or the other? I just want to make sure I do everything on my hands to solve the problem!!
I prefer 14 days as a rule because its better to be certain that any eggs have been hatched than to leave that potentially nagging wonder in your mind.
You must log in to post.