Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

They Are Here

(4 posts)
  1. SmrtBB

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 20 2011 1:17:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Although I haven't seen any bugs, I know they are here because I see the dark tiny spots on my sheets smaller than a poppyseed and I feel the same allergic reaction....my eyes are swollen in the morning, I'm constantly itchy, and I have marks on my legs and neck, behind my ears.

I was in a house about three weeks ago that I knew had bed bugs...so I'm pretty sure they are here.

I feel so helpless....I did a good deed by helping someone clean and now look what I have to deal with.

2. blargg

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 20 2011 7:59:35
    #

Login to Send PM

SmrtBB - 6 hours ago  » 
    Although I haven't seen any bugs, I know they are here because I see the dark tiny spots on my sheets smaller than a poppyseed and I feel the same allergic reaction....my eyes are swollen in the morning, I'm constantly itchy, and I have marks on my legs and neck, behind my ears.
    I was in a house about three weeks ago that I knew had bed bugs...so I'm pretty sure they are here.
    I feel so helpless....I did a good deed by helping someone clean and now look what I have to deal with.

Have you done an inspection yet?

3. BarelyLiving2

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 20 2011 9:47:03
    #

Login to Send PM

What you describe doesn't mean that you have bed bugs, AT ALL. I have never heard anyone describe bed bug fecal spots as 'smaller than a poppyseed.' And you could be having an allergic reaction to anything, or imagining it because you are sure you brought something back. You need to look for evidence and not let your paranoia paralyze you.

4. SmrtBB

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 20 2011 23:16:47
    #

Login to Send PM

I've dealt with them before, I know what fecal spots look like
    I know what it feels like to have bugs crawling on me, and I DO feel them.
    I helped clean a house three weeks ago with bed bugs.
    I have black spots on my wood floor, and the slat is raised, like they are underneath it.
    I told my landlord today, who will have the exterminator come in tomorrow.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

192,851 posts in 29,739 topics over 91 months by 12,859 of 20,149 members. Latest: DarthUnit, redfruit, JEPA