The Professionals came.

(3 posts)
  1. Buggernet

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Sep 13 2017 17:17:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Well they came today. He found one adult bug in my son's box spring. His room was ground zero so I told the guy to check it thoroughly. He will be back in two weeks.
    I have to say, I feel better. I feel relaxed. I am hopeful. The amount of bugs we found in his room initially, and we treated it ourselves, I am happy that he found ONE. We threw out the bed and dresser. He stayed out of his room until the new bed arrived. Encased the mattress but not the box spring. Probably should have, however, they will do it at the end of treatment. It is a part of the treatment so I am happy with that. The box spring is best place for them to hide on the bed. He treated the whole house since it carried into the livingroom and I found a shell in my room on my box spring.
    My cats were not happy, but we all got to sit outside, and it was nice out. We socialized with the neighbors and made the most of it.
    Went to the laundry mat and washed the bedding and other things. I feel better. More relaxed. I said that already, right?
    Well, I am sure it will all change when I see bugs coming out because of the spraying. I am hoping not to see another ever again. ever.
    Two weeks is the next treatment. Anything happens in that time, I will be here!

2. Jacklo

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 4:24:15
    #

Login to Send PM

I had my treatment 14 days ago and just found babies on my clothes that were on the floor for 2 hours. ugh

3. Buggernet

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sun Sep 17 2017 12:22:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Oh no! I have left NOTHING on my floor but my socks when I get into bed. they sit there overnight and I have not seen a thing the next day. Well, honestly, I don't look at my socks I just pick them up and put them in the hamper. (the garbage bag lined hamper)
    How bad was your initial infestation?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

264,050 posts in 42,686 topics over 129 months by 18,734 of 19,281 members. Latest: Vincent601, bedbug, Why2Us