Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Thanks All....

(2 posts)
  1. Blackheart

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Aug 8 2017 23:30:03
    #

Login to Send PM

I guess I am so unliked no one wants to help, I know there are a few I pissed off before, but seriously why hold grudges....??

Ok I'm gone, best of luck to all, I would never want anyone to feel as hopeless as I do now...

2. nomorebuggs

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 0:15:31
    #

Login to Send PM

I dont think its that no one cares or had no input, but more simply that you happened to post over the weekend when it tends to be slower, and subsequently a lot of the expert ID request posts get replied to and bumped up, so sometimes posts just get overlooked. I have had posts go un-replied to too. Lots of us have.

You could always lightly bump your post if you're looking for more feedback, or start a new post with a specific question.

Sometimes others who aren't experts arent sure what to say. I know I'm guilty of this myself.

Not an expert. Any advice I give is information gleaned via anxiety-fueled research of credible sources and expert posts here. Please research all advice before treating and consult a professional.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

261,674 posts in 42,198 topics over 127 months by 18,524 of 19,017 members. Latest: Tglock, Rae13, Buggybuggy335