Login to Send PM

idk

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Aug 17 2016 23:40:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Freaked fighter, if you are trying to just put a link in, just paste in the URL with no additional code.

If you are trying to embed a photo, it depends on the service.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  5. anxiousA

newbite

Posted 12 months ago
    Tue Aug 23 2016 3:50:57
    #

Login to Send PM

[/url]

thumbnail test

https://postimg.org/image/g50otvsip/

link test

6. Freaked Fighter

Posted 11 months ago
    Mon Sep 5 2016 14:10:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugs,
    Thanks, sorry it took so long but I was again impacted by this last storm. Still no electric. Anyway, I was trying with both but my phone was messed up, too. I got another phone and, hopefully, when I get straightened out here I'll have more success.
    Thanks again for all you do for us. I know it's a lot of work.

7. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 11 months ago
    Wed Sep 7 2016 0:53:27
    #

Login to Send PM

You're most welcome, Freaked Fighter. Sorry to hear about your storm & electricity & phone troubles! Hope all is going better soon.

8. CursedInvaders

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Thu Sep 8 2016 8:36:35
    #

Login to Send PM

[/img]

Pic testing from Imgur

9. CursedInvaders

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Thu Sep 8 2016 8:37:50
    #

Login to Send PM

trying again, sorry

10. CursedInvaders

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Thu Sep 8 2016 8:38:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Trying to post link so it will go to Imgur where it can be zoomed in. Sorry for blowing up the thread right now.

11. CursedInvaders

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Thu Sep 8 2016 8:40:30
    #

Login to Send PM

12. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 11 months ago
    Mon Sep 12 2016 23:47:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Practice all you like! Much better here than in a regular post.

13. bluesapphire

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Mon Sep 19 2016 19:24:55
    #

Login to Send PM

14. bluesapphire

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Mon Sep 19 2016 19:29:52
    #

Login to Send PM

15. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Sep 26 2016 2:46:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Noah.Glover - 2 hours ago  » 
    Test Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Noah and I'm here and I also realized, there's no clickable button that can attach an image, can anyone please tech me how to upload an image?
    Thanks

See: how to use the forums: http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/how-to-use-the-forums

16. _amanda143

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Thu Sep 29 2016 22:51:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing image post

17. _amanda143

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Thu Sep 29 2016 22:52:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing image post

[img] http://imgur.com/ulWMzmz [/img]

18. _amanda143

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Thu Sep 29 2016 23:03:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing image post

19. _amanda143

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Thu Sep 29 2016 23:08:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing image post

20. _amanda143

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Fri Sep 30 2016 0:49:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Test post

21. _amanda143

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Sun Oct 2 2016 5:37:40
    #

Login to Send PM

testing image post

22. ChicagoElise

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Tue Oct 11 2016 19:26:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Test

23. Ninetysbabyent

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Wed Oct 12 2016 18:18:46
    #

Login to Send PM

24. Ninetysbabyent

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Wed Oct 12 2016 18:37:05
    #

Login to Send PM

25. bbinphilly

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Fri Oct 28 2016 8:08:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing my first post

Now I just need to find how to create a new thread...

26. CleaningToDeath

Posted 9 months ago
    Tue Nov 8 2016 10:23:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 1 year ago
    Enjoy!

Test on quote

27. b105pmr2

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Fri Nov 11 2016 1:17:51
    #

Login to Send PM

check out this cool drawing!

IMG_4951 by c. l., on Flickr

28. tony2r

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Sat Nov 19 2016 20:43:08
    #

Login to Send PM

1 by anthony romano, on Flickr

29. tony2r

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Sat Nov 19 2016 20:50:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Test

next

30. tony2r

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Sat Nov 19 2016 20:52:45
    #

Login to Send PM

4 by anthony romano, on Flickr

31. tony2r

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Sat Nov 19 2016 21:44:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello Sorry for my first failed attempt at posting. Here is my situation. Thank you to anyone tat can help!

Some thing has been biting me over the last month and a half. About 5-7 bites total on my lower back and bottom. The bites are red, raised, about the size of a dime, and range from itchy to extremely itchy.

I originally susspected bed bugs and did a little investigating on my sheets, mattress folds, ect. I found nothing on my dark grey sheets which i launder weekly. On the the mattress i found a hand full of possible droppings spread very far out and some tiny amber colored flakes on the top of my mattress in the depressions.

drop by anthony romano, on Flickr

Then in one of the mattress folds, in the below picture, i found what appears to be a casting(left side of picture). I then ordered the Lights Out Bedbug Detector which goes under my bed legs to trap the bugs. After 11 days noting appeared in the trap so i thought i was in the clear but then i received another bite :(. I called my land lord who has an account with Terminex. Terminex came today to investigate. I showed him the casting, he said it was definitely a bed bug. He then went over to my bed, looked at the top of the sheets, pulled up a cornner of the sheets to look at a small portion of the mattress, looked around bed frame, looked at my curtains, didn't see anything anywhere. He spent about 3 minutes investigating and then said based on the casting i found he was certain it was bed bugs. I asked him if the casting could have been a carpet beetle larva and he said no due to the color. He left and said he would contact my land lord. I then looked around and under my bed found a live, what appears to be carpet beetle larva on a pack of socks. (pictured at the bottom of the penny). These look identical to me. Can someone confirm?

Could this be causing my bites? I have since found a few of these things squirming around my couch as well.

32. tony2r

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Sat Nov 19 2016 21:45:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello Sorry for my first failed attempt at posting. Here is my situation. Thank you to anyone tat can help!

Some thing has been biting me over the last month and a half. About 5-7 bites total on my lower back and bottom. The bites are red, raised, about the size of a dime, and range from itchy to extremely itchy.

I originally susspected bed bugs and did a little investigating on my sheets, mattress folds, ect. I found nothing on my dark grey sheets which i launder weekly. On the the mattress i found a hand full of possible droppings spread very far out and some tiny amber colored flakes on the top of my mattress in the depressions.

drop by anthony romano, on Flickr

Then in one of the mattress folds, in the below picture, i found what appears to be a casting(left side of picture). I then ordered the Lights Out Bedbug Detector which goes under my bed legs to trap the bugs. After 11 days noting appeared in the trap so i thought i was in the clear but then i received another bite :(. I called my land lord who has an account with Terminex. Terminex came today to investigate. I showed him the casting, he said it was definitely a bed bug. He then went over to my bed, looked at the top of the sheets, pulled up a cornner of the sheets to look at a small portion of the mattress, looked around bed frame, looked at my curtains, didn't see anything anywhere. He spent about 3 minutes investigating and then said based on the casting i found he was certain it was bed bugs. I asked him if the casting could have been a carpet beetle larva and he said no due to the color. He left and said he would contact my land lord. I then looked around and under my bed found a live, what appears to be carpet beetle larva on a pack of socks. (pictured at the bottom of the penny). These look identical to me. Can someone confirm?

Could this be causing my bites? I have since found a few of these things squirming around my couch as well.

To complicate things further the below is on my girlfriends night stand. We are 90% sure that it is spilled/splashed wine that she did not clean up and not droppings but are unsure. There are pretty noticeable drips up top.

IMG_7707 by anthony romano, on Flickr
    IMG_7708 by anthony romano, on Flickr

However, you may notice on this picture that there is what appaers to be some sort of amber casing about half the size of the first casing that i found.

4 by anthony romano, on Flickr

Can someone please tell me what they think of my situation? Do i have bed bugs? My landlord said he will pay $600 to have my bedroom treated for bedbugs but not the other 4 apartments in my building because others have not complained of bites. M building is really old, big gaps in floors, wall moldings ect.

33. tony2r

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Sun Nov 20 2016 13:15:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you very much for your reply. To test if I would have a skin reaction I placed one of the live ones on my arm and accidentally squashed it on my skin. It is now the next day and I have no reaction. Is there a chance that i have bedbugs as well or perhaps something else is biting me? As far as I can tell I have received no new bites today but It was not every day that I was receiving them.

I have definitely a few of these adult beetles in my home at some point flying around my windows, can't remember how long ago though. Based on the larvae I am finding I would assume that I would find more adult beetles? There is not as much information on the web on how to deal with carpet beetles as there is for bedbugs. Do you know how long they stay in their larval state? Anything I should be on the lookout for? Should I just vacuum these things up?

Please see the below pictures:

This fist one is a larvae and something else that could be a egg in a couch seem. Is this an egg?

couch lar 2 by tony 2r, on Flickr

Next two pictures contain a possible broken up skin and possibly an egg?

egg? by tony 2r, on Flickr

penny stuff by tony 2r, on Flickr

Based on my situation do you think it is worth going though the hassle and money of Terminex treating my bedroom for bed bugs without any evidence other than the bites that i have received?

34. _amanda143

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Fri Dec 2 2016 18:48:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing image

35. coptictimes

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Sat Dec 3 2016 17:54:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all,

Could this be fecal stains on the bottom of my boxspring? I think/hope not. I have a metal bed frame with 3 wooden slats that my box sits on. I believe this is where the box meets the wood in one area. The wooden slats have been stained and finished. The finish has been wearing off and i think/hope it has created these markings. Under this area there is no evidence of bugs or stains on the actual wood of the frame. I have also removed most of the fabric off the bottom of my box and see no evidence inside of it.

IMG_7812 by coptic times, on Flickr

Brief backstory, over the last 2 months i have received about 4-5 very itch bites. In addition i have other red marks on my body that could be acne. I have torn my room apart looking for bugs or evidence of them and have found nothing.

Termenix was here 2 weeks ago for a inspection and i presented a bug casing that i found in a fold of my mattress. The inspector told me that it was definitely a bed bug. He then looked in my bed room for about three minutes, said he didn’t see see any more evidence but still recommend treatment based on the bug casing.

Later with this board and the help of another exterminator via email i learned that this casing actually belonged to a carpet beetle larva and i did not go ahead with treatment. I have found more carpet beetle larva casings and 2 live larva since.
    I have been told that the larva can case a section in some people. I am hoping that is the case here.

Thank you!

36. coptictimes

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Sat Dec 3 2016 18:04:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all,

Could this be fecal stains on the bottom of my boxspring? I think/hope not. I have a metal bed frame with 3 wooden slats that my box sits on. I believe this is where the box meets the wood in one area. The wooden slats have been stained and finished. The finish has been wearing off and i think/hope it has created these markings. Under this area there is no evidence of bugs or stains on the actual wood of the frame. I have also removed most of the fabric off the bottom of my box and see no evidence inside of it. I have show this area to a possibly incompetent Terminex inspector and he has told me that they are not fecal stains. Can folks confirm?

Please click for higher res.

Brief backstory, over the last 2 months i have received about 4-5 very itch bites. In addition i have other red marks on my body that are not itch at all and could be acne. I have torn my room apart looking for bugs or evidence of them and have found nothing.

Termenix was here 2 weeks ago for a inspection and i presented a bug casing that i found in a fold of my mattress. The inspector told me that it was definitely a bed bug. He then looked in my bed room for about three minutes. He said he didn’t see any more evidence but still recommend treatment based on the bug casing.

Later with the help of this forum and another exterminator via email i learned that this casing actually belonged to a carpet beetle larva so i did not go ahead with treatment. I have found more carpet beetle larva casings and 2 live larva since. I have been told that the larva can cause a bite like reaction in some people. I am hoping that is the case here.

Thank you!

37. coptictimes

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Sat Dec 3 2016 18:09:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all,

Could this be fecal stains on the bottom of my boxspring? I think/hope not. I have a metal bed frame with 3 wooden slats that my box sits on. I believe this is where the box meets the wood in one area. The wooden slats have been stained and finished. The finish has been wearing off and i think/hope it has created these markings. Under this area there is no evidence of bugs or stains on the actual wood of the frame. I have also removed most of the fabric off the bottom of my box and see no evidence inside of it. I have show this area to a possibly incompetent Terminex inspector and he has told me that they are not fecal stains. Can folks confirm?

Brief backstory, over the last 2 months i have received about 4-5 very itch bites. In addition i have other red marks on my body that are not itch at all and could be acne. I have torn my room apart looking for bugs or evidence of them and have found nothing.

Termenix was here 2 weeks ago for a inspection and i presented a bug casing that i found in a fold of my mattress. The inspector told me that it was definitely a bed bug. He then looked in my bed room for about three minutes. He said he didn’t see any more evidence but still recommend treatment based on the bug casing.

Later with the help of this forum and another exterminator via email i learned that this casing actually belonged to a carpet beetle larva so i did not go ahead with treatment. I have found more carpet beetle larva casings and 2 live larva since. I have been told that the larva can cause a bite like reaction in some people. I am hoping that is the case here. I have been using climb ups under my bed legs for almost a moth and nothing has appeared in them.

Thank you!

38. coptictimes

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Sat Dec 3 2016 18:09:50
    #

Login to Send PM

39. Sunshineliz

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Wed Dec 7 2016 13:40:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing

40. Sunshineliz

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Wed Dec 7 2016 13:40:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Pic

41. Sunshineliz

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Wed Dec 7 2016 13:43:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Pic

42. Babaloo

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Mon Dec 12 2016 0:03:07
    #

Login to Send PM

I noticed bedbugs infestation in my room about 3 weeks ago, started finding blood stains in my sheets,& was itching all the time. Also found bites in my arms legs, neck. I treated carpet furniture with diametaceous earth & washed linens, towels , every single clothes item at sanitize temperature. This is what I learned: Bedbugs are really difficult to eradicate cause they are really resourceful!!! A). They can crawl inside your IPad!!! I found that was the mystery to infestation as I use IPad every night in my bed with lights off,,,they crawled out and attacked. IPad is now inside a Closed Ziplock Bag. B) They can bite your scalp, and against all information hide there too, doesn't matter if you wash hair daily. I dye my hair every 2 weeks & use Keratin every 4 months & they can survive that too!!

43. CaliWife

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Mon Jan 2 2017 16:01:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing
    [img]IMG_4224 by Cali Wife, on Flickr[/img]

44. prosper23

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Mon Jan 2 2017 20:17:47
    #

Login to Send PM

testing

45. Afraidbugs

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Tue Jan 10 2017 15:00:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Image testing

20170110_014738 by Afraid Bugs, on Flickr

46. Oakland

newbite

Posted 6 months ago
    Mon Jan 23 2017 18:42:46
    #

Login to Send PM

[s]Wanted to see what strikethrough looks like with underline, italics and bold[/s]

47. Death2bugs567

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Feb 22 2017 2:10:31
    #

Login to Send PM

New to this forum! Just seeing if I can post !

48. BittenInTexas

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Feb 22 2017 12:09:16
    #

Login to Send PM

New and testing things so I don't trip over my own boots.

Wish me luck

49. JTannon

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Mon Mar 6 2017 22:16:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing as the most recent response I posted didn't show up when I clicked "send"

50. Bugbane

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Sun Mar 12 2017 17:05:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Trying to figure out how to post my pic
    [img]IMG_4012 by natasha oniszczak, on Flickr[/img]

51. giantmistake

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Thu Mar 23 2017 21:45:49
    #

Login to Send PM

testing testing

52. Idislikeallbugs

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Mar 24 2017 1:33:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 1 year ago  » 
    I have been asked to create a "test" thread. I hesitate to add more threads to the green stickies, but this will keep the test thread from bouncing up in "latest discussions".
    Feel free to test any forum functions below. If you need help on how to do something, remember there's a FAQ about the forums (aka How to use the forums) -- also in the green stickies if you ever need to locate it. That thread is a list of common questions including basic functionality (quoting, posting an embedded image, etc.) which you can reference.
    You can post questions about functionality below if you are having trouble after "testing" and looking up instructions in the FAQ.
    However, please do not post actual questions about bed bugs or images requiring a response below-- for this, please start a new, regular discussion thread with a label relating to its topic.

Enjoy!

Test12345

53. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Mar 24 2017 13:42:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Idislikeallbugs,
    Your post went into the spam filter.
    Shouldn't happen again.

54. giantmistake

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Mar 24 2017 22:09:43
    #

Login to Send PM

why is regular post not working but this does...

55. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon Mar 27 2017 13:15:59
    #

Login to Send PM

giantmistake - 2 days ago  » 
    why is regular post not working but this does...

test test

What whispers the whisker?
  56. cantstandthis

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Wed Apr 5 2017 7:12:15
    #

Login to Send PM

testing

57. HopingAgainstHope

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Apr 7 2017 18:41:20
    #

Login to Send PM

58. coptictimes

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sun Apr 9 2017 13:29:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello- Is this a cast skin? Sorry about the pixilation

IMG_8340 by coptic times, on Flickr

IMG_8333 by coptic times, on Flickr

59. gotsome

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Thu Apr 20 2017 22:07:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing some pics

60. Scaredofbugs93

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sat Apr 22 2017 5:01:34
    #

Login to Send PM

61. Scaredofbugs93

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sat Apr 22 2017 5:04:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Url testing

62. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Apr 24 2017 0:21:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Scaredofbugs93 - 1 day ago  » 
    Url testing

If you just paste the URL in, it will automatically create a working link.

63. Richard56

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun May 14 2017 20:14:31
    #

Login to Send PM

64. Richard56

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon May 15 2017 8:58:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Finally figured out how to view photos in full resolution.

1. Click on larger photo on the right side.

2. On very lower right corner of screen you will notice a very small "size "icon. (see yellow square in photo below). Click on that icon and it brings up a drop down menu. Note that icon only stays visible for a few seconds after you click on it.

3. Then click on "original"

Like this:

Here are the two links to the photos again:

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-KCQPBj/

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-MCZDFz/

You would think they would make these things intuitive or maybe they are if you're 16 years old

Richard

65. Nervous4Life

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu May 18 2017 16:25:48
    #

Login to Send PM

66. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon May 22 2017 17:27:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Rants will be deleted from this thread -- that's not why it's here. Thanks.

67. e1617

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue May 23 2017 0:53:06
    #

Login to Send PM

IMG_0328<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

68. Ombugsman

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed May 24 2017 10:30:41
    #

Login to Send PM

test

69. passivemonitorsforever

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun May 28 2017 22:09:03
    #

Login to Send PM

test

70. passivemonitorsforever

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun May 28 2017 22:10:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all -

Was hoping to get some help with identifying a fecal smear. I saw a black sphere on a non porous shelf and without thinking smudged it with my finger. It exploded into the light brown/dark yellow smear you see in the image, with no remnants of a black shell left behind. It is possible it was freshly laid fecal.

I ordered a Bed Bug Blue kit and some monitors from David Cain's website but unfortunately I'm in Europe and it'll take some time to reach me. In the meantime I have my family arriving to stay at my place in 2 days

I do not know for sure if I have bed bugs - I just returned from a trip where I was exposed (stayed about 5 hours in an airbnb w fecal all over the box spring, had not unpacked and did not stay the night. airbnb host said exterminator heat treated the week prior). Spent the next week in a hotel with no signs of them - no bites (but haven't been bitten before so don't know if I react) or stains / cast skins on the sheets or mattress that I could see.

Upon getting home, I put my luggage/backpack in my bathtub while I figured out what to do with it, a few hours later i bagged and moved everything to a safer location.

After this I saw the potential fecal (shelf was in the bathroom about 5 ft from the luggage) and smudged it.

An ID with really be appreciated - I'm trying to keep the paranoia under control, but with my family visiting from overseas in just a couple days, I don't want to take any risks.

stain by P F, on Flickr

71. passivemonitorsforever

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun May 28 2017 22:16:16
    #

Login to Send PM

test complete

72. Ombugsman

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed May 31 2017 23:51:01
    #

Login to Send PM

testing

73. 25thcenturyboy

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jun 3 2017 9:00:49
    #

Login to Send PM

test image

74. 25thcenturyboy

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jun 3 2017 9:04:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing 2

cropped by Alex MacDonald, on Flickr

75. Ombugsman

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Jun 4 2017 22:37:05
    #

Login to Send PM

test

76. Mallardduk

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Jun 11 2017 14:25:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing image Test 1

77. baps1

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Jun 15 2017 5:00:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Test1
    Test2

78. coptictimes

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jun 17 2017 10:06:07
    #

Login to Send PM

1 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/144928323@N04/]

79. coptictimes

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Jun 19 2017 10:23:51
    #

Login to Send PM

coptictimes - 2 days ago  » 
    1 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/144928323@N04/]

test

80. coptictimes

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Jun 19 2017 10:26:44
    #

Login to Send PM

passivemonitorsforever - 3 weeks ago  » 
    Upon getting home, I put my luggage/backpack in my bathtub
    stain by P F, on Flickr

quote test

81. wewef

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Jun 21 2017 12:19:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing testing testing

82. Itchin719

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Jun 28 2017 17:48:32
    #

Login to Send PM

83. chetbug

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sat Jul 1 2017 18:56:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Testing an image embedding code from imgur:
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/z6h8w">Bedbug cast skin???<script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

84. chetbug

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sat Jul 1 2017 18:57:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay, that didn't work. Trying this now:

85. ChicagoElise

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sat Jul 8 2017 13:35:49
    #

Login to Send PM

TEST

86. horridbugs

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Thu Jul 13 2017 4:42:35
    #

Login to Send PM

test
    20170711_142443 by bugs bugs, on Flickr

87. Boot7

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Sat Jul 15 2017 11:23:47
    #

Login to Send PM

test

20170715_110014 by marcus holmes, on Flickr

88. Latenight

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Jul 19 2017 20:19:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Test

89. Ih8bugs

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Sat Jul 22 2017 19:47:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Test post

90. Notcertainwhat

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Thu Jul 27 2017 20:55:41
    #

Login to Send PM

91. Idkitiabb

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 14:42:46
    #

Login to Send PM

92. Idkitiabb

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 14:43:58
    #

Login to Send PM

I can't find the bbest code on flicker

93. Idkitiabb

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 14:45:56
    #

Login to Send PM

When I hit the share button on Flickr it only gives me the Url option...help

94. Idkitiabb

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 14:48:03
    #

Login to Send PM

95. Idkitiabb

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 14:54:48
    #

Login to Send PM

96. Idkitiabb

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 14:55:39
    #

Login to Send PM

[s]https://flic.kr/p/WWtWiG

97. san16969

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 21:23:27
    #

Login to Send PM

98. san16969

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 21:30:00
    #

Login to Send PM

99. san16969

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 21:31:15
    #

Login to Send PM

I have no idea how I've just added them?? Keep trying to post my others but it's sending same pic??

100. fredster

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Thu Aug 3 2017 9:24:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Test

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.

261,484 posts in 42,162 topics over 127 months by 18,503 of 18,993 members. Latest: Searching4answer, amybooks, imbuggingout