Success with Terminix?

(3 posts)
  1. SearchingforSolution

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Aug 18 2011 18:24:45
    #

Login to Send PM

They came yesterday and sprayed the beds and the baseboards. They seem to be concerned only with the beds and furniture and the baseboards. I had luggage in the middle of the room and saw white nymphs on it during the middle of the day. Doesn't that mean that there are bb's in the carpet? Should the carpet be addressed? Also have seen nymphs on my nightstand and bin with papers near my bed.

Some neighbors moved out last week because the treatments were not effective. I've found bugs in places they dont' consider as important and see that if we don't address these areas, we can continue to have problems.

After seeing so many posts about failed treatments, I'm getting very concerned that our treatment is not being handled properly. What should we do?

Thanks for your advice.

2. juliaanderson

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Aug 23 2011 7:43:05
    #

Login to Send PM

the most important aspect of termite control is not killing termites or as many termites as possible but inspecting properly and constantly and designing the most appropriate treatments, repairs and prevention techniques for better control. Also, control is not the same as extermination, and extermination is only a part of termite control, not otherwise.
    termite los angeles

3. makesmenuts

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Aug 23 2011 12:36:20
    #

Login to Send PM

But what exactly does termite treatment have to do with bedbug treatment? If you're going to come to the forum to plug your business, at least know the actual topic of the forum and posts.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.