Stain ID?

(2 posts)
  1. sleeplessandsick

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Fri May 19 2017 20:46:37
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't know if I'm just stainbeing overly paranoid or what, but just now, I found this single stain. Can't tell if it's blood or not. I also smeared some black stuff that I think might have been eyeliner or something else because it cleaned up out of my sheet with a makeup remover wipe, but now I'm freaking out all over again.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 4 months ago
    Mon May 22 2017 8:31:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Its possibly blood but red blood does not confirm or indicate bed bugs.

The cause is often something simple like a spot that erupts and fades while you sleep or some localized bleeding.

Worth noting but not being overly concerned with if its your only signs.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,319 posts in 42,984 topics over 129 months by 18,860 of 19,418 members. Latest: wouldliketosleepagain, Jweesh, Bert230