Spot on mattress and carpet underneath mattress

(2 posts)
  1. rainbow

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Jul 14 2017 20:14:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Found small kind of greyish mark on underside of mattress and large smeared looking mark on carpet underneath mattress. Mattress is on the floor with no bed frame., was just checking my mattress because a friend has bed bugs and I don't know if she could have brought it here and I felt like I had a couple bites but I may just be paranoid. The mark on the mattress doesn't seem to smear, the mark on carpet does.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Jul 15 2017 7:45:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Images cant be seen, there is a message about you needing to upgrade you account. I can highly recommend FlickR for not being a pain in the backside to use.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

259,591 posts in 41,773 topics over 127 months by 18,320 of 18,789 members. Latest: Murtyz, Winnie93x, buggyname