So I do have bed bugs...

(2 posts)
  1. VictoryIsMine

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 24 2012 22:33:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Still haven't seen any, BUT:

- last week I found some teeny tiny blood stains on my pillow. Proceeded to wash and dry all bedding, Packtited my pillows for about 6 hours after the few hours it took to reach 120. Steamed my entire room including mattress and chair, having added Murphy's soap to the water.

Still bites.

Nothing anywhere (no fecal, no blood stains, no suckers, no cast skins. Nothing on Passive).

Today there was bigger blood spots, on sheets, on pillows, and on blanket. I said Oh no, now I know for sure. After I removed all the bedding to wash/dry/packtite, I saw yet more blood stains at the corner bottom of the mattress, on top of the bb cover I have in place. Yes, nightmare.

Now I've been steaming the room yet again. No further signs other than the blood spots and the bites. Yet I feel it's a nightmare and wonder now when it will ever be over. Don't they die from the steam? From washing/drying/packtiting? From the many previous treatments done before I moved? Inluding Vikane!!!!!!!

So... Venting aside. Now I'm unemployed and can't afford treatment. I'm not sure I'd trust many of them either considering I spent so much getting Vikane and here I am. My mom (whose house I'm in) does not even want to hear about bbs. Complete denial.

What are my options? I'm thinking to keep on steaming, and perhaps additionally buying Tri-die and the Cedar thing? How and where would be the best ways/places to apply them? Please, this nightmare can't go on.

2. VictoryIsMine

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Feb 25 2012 0:40:03
    #

Login to Send PM

OK, I figured how to put pictures here:

Album with 5 pictures of blood stains found today

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

184,373 posts in 28,326 topics over 87 months by 12,196 of 19,350 members. Latest: MANthrax, buggingcane, pecunianon
Site Meter