Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

resume life after bedbugs

(5 posts)
  1. jannifer20

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Feb 6 2010 19:39:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I have been free of bedbugs for almost 18 months now. At the time of infestation I decided to stop using hormonal replacement since a I had been told that BBs go after women more because of their physiology. I would like to start using it again, since it has many benefits for me. Any experience or comments?
    Thanks for any help.

2. crawledon

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Feb 6 2010 19:47:19
    #

Login to Send PM

That's very interesting. A friend told me that she was told by a PCO that menopausal woman don't react as much....

I wonder who told you this..and, have there in fact been any real studies done regarding this?

3. jannifer20

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Feb 6 2010 19:50:43
    #

Login to Send PM

crawledon - 3 minutes ago  » 
    That's very interesting. A friend told me that she was told by a PCO that menopausal woman don't react as much....
    I wonder who told you this..and, have there in fact been any real studies done regarding this?

4. jannifer20

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Feb 6 2010 19:53:12
    #

Login to Send PM

crawledon - 5 minutes ago  » 

5. crawledon

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Feb 6 2010 20:08:30
    #

Login to Send PM

By the way, I'm not assuming that my friend's PCO even knew what he was talking about...

And, if HRT makes you feel better, why not go ahead and do it? You don't have bed bugs.

And, let's assume for a sec that bed bugs do like woman with higher hormone levels, hey, at least you would know sooner if, perish the thought, you were to ever get them again. As horrific as it was to be the one in my household that reacted, if I hadn't been reactive, we would not have known we were infested until the place was much more infested.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

191,419 posts in 29,452 topics over 90 months by 12,707 of 19,972 members. Latest: allergictomyself, neatnik, waryweary