raid fogger?

(5 posts)
  1. mikey

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Sep 24 2009 7:30:20
    #

Login to Send PM

i have read labels of some of the "bed bug foggers" they seem to contain maybe 1% permethin, i found a raid fogger with 12.6%, any thoughts on trying this? i can not locate any bugs, skins, nothing but keep getting bit
    again, today woke up with bites all over my legs

2. hathead

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Sep 24 2009 7:59:16
    #

Login to Send PM

foggers don't reach where the bugs are
    so you would waste your time and poison your environment
    i've heard that foggers can also scatter them and make the infestation harder to treat...
    maybe some more experienced people can weigh in here...

3. mikey

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Sep 24 2009 8:03:12
    #

Login to Send PM

i read the same information, just that i can not find anything to pinpoint bed bugs or something else.
    nothing is on my bed, underneath, no stains, shells nothing

4. debgub

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Sep 24 2009 8:21:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Definitely don't use a fogger - it will scatter them further into the walls if that is indeed what you have. I am having the same issue - bites, but no bugs or any traces of them whatsoever. I have had the exterminator here three times now (very patient man!) and he says I don't have bed bugs and that I must be getting bit by something else. My bites are not like typical bed bug bites (in threes or rows or even every night. I can't even say that I am getting bit at night for sure. I do have some bites scattered on my body here and there and they are very itchy! It is also really driving me crazy as you probably know for yourself. I am sleeping all covered up in a turtle neck and long pants tucked in my socks! I have the climb-up intersector cups under each bed post and the bed is isolated like an island in the middle of the room to prevent any bugs from crawling up the wall and dropping onto the bed. The cups have turned up nothing in over three weeks. Anyway, I know how you feel and I wish you the best. This site is very informative and a great resource whether you have bed bugs or not. I hope that we both don't - give me anything else but that!!!

5. mikey

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Sep 24 2009 8:27:32
    #

Login to Send PM

i know how you feel.
    i thought these thigns were here a few months ago, pco said no bed bugs showed him samples of what i had kept, stopped for awhile and the other night all the bites started again

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

184,330 posts in 28,319 topics over 87 months by 12,196 of 19,350 members. Latest: MANthrax, buggingcane, pecunianon
Site Meter