(2 posts)
  1. jaygee

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sun Dec 3 2017 21:37:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey everyone,

I found something that was pretty broken up in my Climb-Ups under my bed that may have been a single cast skin (super tiny, fragile, had what appeared to be lines across the back, darker near the bottom). I cannot get a good picture of it for the life of me, but is it likely that I would find a cast skin in a Climb-Up with no bug to go with it? It seems unlikely, right?

Additionally, I dried a pillow recently and just found these set-in spots on it (image below). The spots are a little smaller than a dime. Is this likely to be bed bug activity?

Thanks, everyone!

2. jaygee

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sun Dec 3 2017 22:46:58
    #

Login to Send PM

A couple images, the best I could get:

The top two are pictures of it in the Climb-Up; it's the dark spot. In life it's so small, but I could see that it had lines across it, and it was connected to a translucent piece as well.

The bottom one is a picture of it on my fingertip; pretty blurry, but good for general shape. Again, it may just be a piece of something, but I wanted to check just in case.

Thanks!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

267,806 posts in 43,548 topics over 131 months by 19,076 of 19,668 members. Latest: tireddddddd, bedbugcrazed, HOWDY1