potential bites and shells but no other

(3 posts)
  1. lol1234

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Thu Dec 28 2017 11:52:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Yesterday i noticed these kind of small discreet red bumps that weren't really red on both my hand/arms but no where else so i started googling what they could be and they kind of looked like bed bugs bites but not really, but i got really paranoid anyways so i started googling signs of bed bugs and searching my bed and mattress for them in which i discovered what i think are about 3 bed bug shells and did not see at all one live one but i also found that around some of the pattern/seams of my mattress there are kind of like brown dots/patches but they weren't black like the focal stains, and my sheets had no signs of them either, but keep in mind my dots could be heat rash wich I've been known to have sometimes and my dog did recently have fleas so maybe a few could've got on me. so am i just really paranoid or should i be worrying that i have bed bugs?

2. thirdusername

Posted 9 months ago
    Thu Dec 28 2017 12:34:56
    #

Login to Send PM

My opinion is that everyone should be inspecting for bed bugs.

I would look for evidence of bed bugs.

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.
  3. Mawiwala

Posted 9 months ago
    Thu Dec 28 2017 14:34:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Please post pictures of the evidence you found.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,522 posts in 46,597 topics over 142 months by 20,552 of 21,418 members. Latest: Nicky, pestbreaker, TRAY