(2 posts)
  1. heatherboston

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Aug 12 2017 11:13:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi all -

No signs for a while now, but this morning we woke up with these fresh red blood marks on my husband's side of the bed https://flic.kr/s/aHsm2qkTrb

He has a bit of acne on his back so I am hoping it is just a pimple that he scratched, and I know that fresh red blood is far less indicative of bed bugs than black stains, but I'm hoping someone (David??) can take a quick look and let me know if I should go on full search and destroy mode or just chill in the absence of any other signs?

Thank you so much!!

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Aug 12 2017 11:39:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

You have answered your question without me.

If in doubt refer to the blood spots on sheets primer.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

261,694 posts in 42,199 topics over 127 months by 18,524 of 19,017 members. Latest: Tglock, Rae13, Buggybuggy335