(2 posts)
  1. darewon

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Dec 31 2010 12:03:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Everyone,

I've had bedbugs in the past acquired from the YMCA in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. It was a horrible experience and I fear that I have acquired the nuisance from the Extended Stay America in Alameda, Ca.

The bites are on my left arm, six of them in a line fashion, followed by two in a line on both sides of the forearm. I also have singular bites on two of my fingers, one near the wrist as well on my right arm. I also have two bites in a line on my big toe.

Unlike my previous experience, I have seen no evidence of bedbugs at the hotel. No feces, no casings, no bugs. However, dogs are allowed to stay at the hotel.

I remember being scratchy one evening (just one). Woke up and found nothing (scabies? paranoia?). The next morning I received the six bites in a line while at Christmas Mass! Found nothing in the sweater.

As a precaution, I washed all items before returning to Michigan. I also sealed the clothes in an air tight garbage bag. Cleaned and tidy around the apartment as well.

I have had a delayed reaction on two fingers. The bites do not have the tell tale sign of a hole mark. Could these possibly be flea bites? I have no bites on my torso or trunk. So, I started bathing in epson salt to sooth my skin.

My last exposure I was covered with about fifty bites. This time, if it is indeed bedbugs, less than 15.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

2. darewon

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Dec 31 2010 12:07:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Bites PS, these do not itch!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

272,407 posts in 44,515 topics over 136 months by 19,518 of 20,198 members. Latest: Amy2018, sleeplessinthebay, Bugsareicky