Please Help..What is this? [fecal ID needed]

(4 posts)
  1. ES

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Jun 20 2013 0:32:10
    #

Login to Send PM

I just moved into a new apartment ( a week ago) with minimal furniture; I purchased a new mattress, and as you will see a white comforter, which when I picked it up several days after (on the underside or what is facing my body)I noticed specks of rust colored spots on it. I'm hoping it's not bed bugs (obviously), but if it is, I want to do what I can to get rid of them!

I haven't noticed any stains on the sheets or the mattress, and I haven't seen any bugs or had marks/bites on my body. This photo is after I washed it, so they spread out a bit.

Please help, I'm starting to get freaked out just thinking about them.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Jun 20 2013 0:45:02
    #

Login to Send PM

I added a note to the title, so hopefully an expert will see this tomorrow.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. ES

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Jun 20 2013 0:47:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank-you! I should note that they're rust-colored and only located where I'm sleeping

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Jun 20 2013 5:19:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No this is not bedbug related.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,906 posts in 50,059 topics over 155 months by 21,883 of 22,370 members. Latest: Mary Borges, Pleasebegone2019, aims6186