1. Ihatebugs999

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Wed Jul 12 2017 16:47:22
    #

Login to Send PM

https://goo.gl/photos/n3H1QRUNUXJkadat9
    https://goo.gl/photos/YZRKJe7Mm2NkRMng9

Okay so this started a few days ago. I went to sleep with no clothes on. Just my bra and underwear. When I woke up I had dozens of bites all over my stomach and the side of one of my thighs. Every morning since then I noticed a few more bites. The thing is I've been sleeping with my clothes on and the bites are even underneath my clothes especially and underneath my bra! Is that even possible? I don't know if I'm getting bit by something or if I'm having some kind of allergic reaction. I don't have any allergies that I'm aware of. Bed bugs really creeped the hell out of me. I know I haven't been getting been other than that first morning I woke up with a ton of bites. Isn't that unusual also that the first night I get back I'd get so many? My husband and my daughter sleep in my bed and aren't getting bit.

I also want to point out that about a year and a month ago I was getting bit by something while sitting on my couch. After a few days I ended up seeing a bug crawling on my arm so I grabbed it put it in a plastic bag and took it to the Exterminator. She then identified that it was a bed bug nymph. I washed all my stuff I bought cimexa powder and put it down everywhere I could think of. I haven't had any problems since then. Also last year when I was getting the few bites I did they were huge welts not like small red bumps like these. And itched a lot more. Wouldn't my reaction be the same still?

The first picture is of the day I noticed the bites. The second picture is two days after. They went down a little but they were still there and they itch a lot. Like I said there was also a ton on my stomach the first night. They don't seem to have any specific pattern. They were just all over the place some and single bites and some in multiples.

I bought more cimexa it today. I'm going to put it down. I'm freaking out!!

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 10 months ago
    Wed Jul 12 2017 16:48:48
    #

Login to Send PM

It's not bed bugs. Have you changed your detergent or something similar in the recent past?

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program
  3. Ihatebugs999

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Wed Jul 12 2017 16:52:15
    #

Login to Send PM

No change in detergent or anything else i can think of..

4. Ihatebugs999

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Wed Jul 12 2017 16:57:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Its weird because I stopped sitting on that couch after last year and decided to sit on it again last week. Other people have sat on it just not me. I swear its cursed lol

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,570 posts in 44,787 topics over 137 months by 19,657 of 20,359 members. Latest: Alt32, romatelep2010, freakednurse