1. Ihatebugs999

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Jul 12 2017 16:47:22
    #

Login to Send PM

https://goo.gl/photos/n3H1QRUNUXJkadat9
    https://goo.gl/photos/YZRKJe7Mm2NkRMng9

Okay so this started a few days ago. I went to sleep with no clothes on. Just my bra and underwear. When I woke up I had dozens of bites all over my stomach and the side of one of my thighs. Every morning since then I noticed a few more bites. The thing is I've been sleeping with my clothes on and the bites are even underneath my clothes especially and underneath my bra! Is that even possible? I don't know if I'm getting bit by something or if I'm having some kind of allergic reaction. I don't have any allergies that I'm aware of. Bed bugs really creeped the hell out of me. I know I haven't been getting been other than that first morning I woke up with a ton of bites. Isn't that unusual also that the first night I get back I'd get so many? My husband and my daughter sleep in my bed and aren't getting bit.

I also want to point out that about a year and a month ago I was getting bit by something while sitting on my couch. After a few days I ended up seeing a bug crawling on my arm so I grabbed it put it in a plastic bag and took it to the Exterminator. She then identified that it was a bed bug nymph. I washed all my stuff I bought cimexa powder and put it down everywhere I could think of. I haven't had any problems since then. Also last year when I was getting the few bites I did they were huge welts not like small red bumps like these. And itched a lot more. Wouldn't my reaction be the same still?

The first picture is of the day I noticed the bites. The second picture is two days after. They went down a little but they were still there and they itch a lot. Like I said there was also a ton on my stomach the first night. They don't seem to have any specific pattern. They were just all over the place some and single bites and some in multiples.

I bought more cimexa it today. I'm going to put it down. I'm freaking out!!

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Jul 12 2017 16:48:48
    #

Login to Send PM

It's not bed bugs. Have you changed your detergent or something similar in the recent past?

What whispers the whisker?
  3. Ihatebugs999

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Jul 12 2017 16:52:15
    #

Login to Send PM

No change in detergent or anything else i can think of..

4. Ihatebugs999

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Jul 12 2017 16:57:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Its weird because I stopped sitting on that couch after last year and decided to sit on it again last week. Other people have sat on it just not me. I swear its cursed lol

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

259,592 posts in 41,774 topics over 127 months by 18,321 of 18,789 members. Latest: Murtyz, Winnie93x, buggyname