Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Pco found nothing

(3 posts)
  1. freakingout123

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Jan 11 2018 8:42:49
    #

Login to Send PM

My son has been getting some little bumps that don't itch and I have been waking up with one single random itchy bump on my face or neck every few days for the past at least 2 months. (I tuck my shirt and pants in at night.) My bumps itch for about a hour then stop and the tiny red bump disappears by the next morning. I had a pco in 2 days ago and he found absolutely nothing. The only thing I have found are ants but not in my bed. He said he searched my mattress and box spring thoroughly and found no evidence. I have had sticky glue traps under each leg of my bed for the past 3-4 weeks and haven't caught anything. I'm at a loss of what's going on. I should mention we had bed bugs 8 years ago and the bites I got were simular to mosquito bites and would itch and last for days to weeks. Any ideas on what else could be causing this? Could it still be bed bugs and we're just not finding them or the signs after this long? I'm going crazy with this because I went through this before and about lost my mind. Thanks in advance for any input.

2. freakingout123

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Jan 11 2018 10:33:33
    #

Login to Send PM

how do i delete this post???

3. thirdusername

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Jan 11 2018 19:49:33
    #

Login to Send PM

freakingout123 - 9 hours ago  » 
    how do i delete this post???

I wish I knew.
    I had duplicate posts too and I have no idea how they happen.

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

269,338 posts in 43,826 topics over 132 months by 19,191 of 19,804 members. Latest: Kellbells, cucucajube, Mitchell3845