Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

PCO Recommendations and BB Dogs in Ottawa, Canada

(7 posts)
  1. Scared and Frustrated

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Jun 4 2009 0:41:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Does anyone know what companies are the best to use in Ottawa, Ontario? I would like to try getting the BB dogs in here too.

2. badbadbedbugs

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sun Aug 30 2009 23:40:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Bumping this up because we'd like to know too. We were not totally impressed with the Orkin guy.

3. badbadbedbugs

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 7 2009 11:57:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Just wanted to update that I found someone, http://www.pestguard.ca -haven't used them (yet) so I don't know if I can recommend them or not.

4. BedBugPanic

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun May 30 2010 1:13:57
    #

Login to Send PM

badbadbedbugs - 7 months ago  » 
    Just wanted to update that I found someone, http://www.pestguard.ca -haven't used them (yet) so I don't know if I can recommend them or not.

I was wondering if you finally used Pest Guard and if so, what did you think of their services?

5. landlordlies

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon May 23 2011 20:13:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey Ottawa people! Where are you all now? We have talked to Orkin on the phone but that's it. If anyone has any personal experiences with PCOs in Ottawa or any advice to give I'd love to hear it.

6. BedBugPanic

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue May 24 2011 23:59:25
    #

Login to Send PM

landlordlies - 1 day ago  » 
    Hey Ottawa people! Where are you all now? We have talked to Orkin on the phone but that's it. If anyone has any personal experiences with PCOs in Ottawa or any advice to give I'd love to hear it.

Hi landlordlies,

when I had my infestation at my old building, the landlord used Abell Pest Control services... They only wanted to do one treatment and I had to beg for the 2nd one... So I don't know if you should go with them.

If you need a K-9 service, I did deal with Pest Guard and found them to be very professional and thorough with their K-9 sweep. They also offer treatment options, but I ended up not needing them at the time.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you can remedy the problem soon!

7. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed May 25 2011 2:09:23
    #

Login to Send PM

There are some relevant discussions tagged "Ottawa". See:
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/tags/ottawa

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,669 posts in 43,300 topics over 130 months by 18,985 of 19,564 members. Latest: BBRuth, nonono, Cleothecat