Passive monitors

(7 posts)
  1. Pattycake

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue Nov 28 2017 17:48:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Who on here has had spots on their packtite monitors. If so did you find them other places also?And did you know you had them before you put them on?

2. Flybee

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Nov 29 2017 14:27:29
    #

Login to Send PM

I am not sure I have them, I put 3 passive monitors 3 days ago on 3 beds. What about you ?

3. Pattycake

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Nov 29 2017 19:44:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Mine have been on for 6 months now. I just never here about anyone that discovered they had a infestation because of signs on the monitors. Mine are clear and I sure hope they stay that way ..I get bitten every single night. I'm sure hope they are from carpet beetles.

4. Flybee

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Dec 1 2017 16:34:05
    #

Login to Send PM

6 months without seeing a bed bug, I don’t think you are infested.

5. Pattycake

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Dec 1 2017 19:41:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks flybee...the more I read on here the more I think they would be crawling out in the open by now..I did steam my baseboards and vacuumed like crazy. Hope I didn't cover up the evidence.

6. Exhaustedsocialworker

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Dec 2 2017 2:05:15
    #

Login to Send PM

The exterminator I have installed passive monitors a few weeks ago... I've been catching bed bugs by hand... Not a darn thing in the stupid monitors... The guy downstairs's didn't report his infestation and now I'm paying for it because they climbed on upstairs into my unit... Sigh. Do the monitors actually work... I have sensi volcanos baited and climb up on 4 of the 7 legs of my bed because I have to many bed legs for the exterminator to including climb ups for all the legs...smh...

7. Pattycake

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Dec 2 2017 10:06:19
    #

Login to Send PM

I have bed raisers on my bed. The kind that give you room to put things under your bed. I filled the wells with Cimexa. It makes it easy to check for skins and bugs and for vacuuming. So far I have found nothing but a few carpet beetles. My passive monitors are on our bed, the guest room bed and our couch. We will be traveling at Christmas. Sure wish I felt completely confident. Guess I'll treat every thing and go and enjoy myself.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

267,806 posts in 43,548 topics over 131 months by 19,076 of 19,668 members. Latest: tireddddddd, bedbugcrazed, HOWDY1