Operation burn my house down

(6 posts)
  1. Hbreen

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Nov 8 2017 16:57:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I tried to write this like 4 times number one we have dreaded bedbugs number to pco said it was probably one to two months infestation (guess based on evidence) I'm doubting this somehow but then again I'm not sure how we missed it number 3 we went through our entire house and decluttered and got rid of and everything that we weren't going to use and we got rid of it responsibly we made sure there was a bulk pickup they were aware of what it was it was all seal there was a range with our landlord and the city trash and it just wasn't left out there for somebody else took to grab and was sealed in contractor bags of what could be sealed and things of that nature however a box spring and a couch Furniture wise was gotten rid of. I feel like our pco is wrong andd here's why. He did his inspection landlord and he checked our couch she checked our bed looked the evidence that I had found he did not even go in our spare room at all he said he was very confident that that room was not active now there is no bed in there however it does house what we can store it houses my leisure stuff which was like my fabric for sewing my craft pins for drawing things like that and also held to luggage which were not used in a while and my desk and chair with the computer we had a list of things we had to do prior to treatment and completed all those which included decluttering drying things sealing them in contractor bags with tape ceiling them in space saver bags things like that we also went through the entire house with our vacuum in the crevice tool .after getting rid of a lot of stuff that like I said we didn't use we got rid of our couch we got rid of the boxspring and we bought a platform metal frame which acts as a boxspring and frame we went through the entire house with soapy bleach water white down everything we possibly could from our window seals to our DVD stands to chair legs the tables the dresser you name it as we were cleaning things out getting rid of things organizing we vacuumed everything we possibly could from our carpets to pulling up carpet from where it meets the wall vacuuming and there are window seals you name it we had our first treatment a week ago our mattress and pillows are encased but I'm still getting bit and I am still getting rashy I am finding absolutely no live bed bugs they have to be hiding somewhere I'm just not sure where because I have found some spots on my actual new sheets that we have put on the bed they're brand new wash dry the whole precautionary Tale and I'm not finding them I don't know where they are it was very hard for us to find them even prior to our treatment like I said they said one to two months I'm guessing they can't tell us the exact date or things of that nature based upon what he judged however I'm not comfortable with that considering I'm finding what seems to be fecal spots on every blind in my home whether or not it's bedbug related I don't know but I have pictures and I don't know how to upload those I did not find any spots at all on our walls however about two weks prior to us finding out we had bed bugs we found a good size 8 in area completely adjacent to where we actually found our infestation from of black spots look like splatter on the wall we blame it on the dog because she gets ear wax build-up but it was very hard to scrub off the wall we are now sure it was from bedbugs but we have no idea where they would have been hiding in that area we never found any except for I think one or two in the window seal that window we did not find but one baby in our bed we did not have a headboard frame footboard anything of that nature due to me having a spinal procedure oyr frame was taken out and I've had sat irectly on the floor we did not have a bunch of spots on our mattress and it is now in case I just feel like we're never going to get rid of them or next treatment is next Tuesday but it is not a whole home treatment it's only we're supposedly there's activity whatever that means but I plan on taking the man through the home and requesting that looks at these areas that I found on my blinds that I didn't notice because I pulled up all of my blinds like I said I'm still getting bit there fairly small but I am still getting rash actually I'm getting rash all over again where my rashes cleared up there now coming back on my arms and my back and I just don't know where else to look we don't have the couch but we do have one end table in between two kitchen chairs that is now in my living room nothing is pushed back against the walls are carpet is still lifted from the wall all of our light switch and socket plates are still removed as directed everything every picture is still off of our wall sitting on a deep freezer of next door living room we still have everything sealed and packed in our tub in contractor bags and space saver bags taped .we got rid of the box spring and we bought a platform metal frame which acts as a box spring in frame we went to the entire house with Soapy bleach water wiping down everything we possibly could from our window seals to our DVD stand to chaire legs the tables the dresser you name it as we were cleaning things out getting organizing we vacuumed everything we possibly could from our carpets to pulling up a carpet from where it meets to the wall vacuuming and there are window seals you name it we had our first treatment a week ago our mattress and pillows are and encased but I'm still getting bit and I'm still getting rashes I am finding absolutely no live bedbugs they have to be hiding somewhere I'm just not sure where because I have found some spots on my actual new sheets that we have put on the bed there brand new wash dried the whole precautionary tale and I'm not finding them I don't know where they are it was very hard for us to find them even prior to our treatment like I said they said 1 to 2 months guessing they can't tell us they exact date or if things of that nature based upon what he judged however I'm not comfortable with that considering I'm finding what seems to be fecal spots on every bind in my home weather or not it's bad bug related I don't know but I have pictures and I don't know how to upload those I did not find anything on our walls however about 2 weeks prior to us fighting out we had bedbugs we found a good size area completely adjacent to wear we actually found our infestation form of black spots look like splatter on the wall we blame the the dog because that is wjere her window is.If this is confusing please excuse me I'm using speech to text on my phone. If there is anythibg I have no stated that I should do and how to add pictures please let me know.

2. Hbreen

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Nov 8 2017 17:18:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Im sorry its repeated over and over a lot of info is missing and a lot is repeated I was using my phobes speech to text function. I don't know how to edit this posting ugh!

3. bugged-cdn

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Nov 8 2017 19:17:53
    #

Login to Send PM

I really tried to read your first post but gave up. Paragraphs would help.

4. thirdusername

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Thu Nov 9 2017 20:29:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Your landlord probably needs to pay for treatment.
    I assume you live in a townhouse.
    How close are the neighbouring houses?
    One treatment is usually not enough and my PCO said I would have "normal" activity after my 1st treatment.
    I think I've had more activity.
    I think most should die after 1 treatment in my case.
    I'm hoping 2 treatments is all I need.

I have no idea about soapy-bleach, is that a deterrent?

See https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/test-13&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjt-N_137LXAhUM5oMKHaq-DNUQFggGMAE&client=internal-uds-cse&cx=012417245618757778371:zyzc9qup4he&usg=AOvVaw0Gi3eYdwSfeifjJgQeb9o2

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
  5. Hbreen

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Fri Nov 10 2017 2:16:06
    #

Login to Send PM

I am sorry for not being able to correct this awful post. I have been quite busy.
    @thirdusername I used soapy bleach water to clean my whole house well book cases dresser night stand desk etc prior to treatment ,dried and bagged linens and clothes etc we were given the OK to use small totes do clothes. I love in a trailor we are the first tenants and bran new upon move in three years ago. We have two other new ones each side don't know our neighbors . Our labdlord has paid for treatment and is wanting us to pay her for it. She is also giving me a hard time about following first treatment post instructions of sealing cracks and crevices etc.

We have plenty that needs filled abd ik doing my best. I'm still getting eaten alive seven days post treatment and there attacking our dogs ears or less hairy parts on her. My husband is not reactive at all to bites.

I hope our second is all we needs but I'm doubting at this point. As were going through our house we are noticing fecal spots on every blind in our home. Not massive amounts but its there. were not finding them in obvious locations and yes our mattress and pillows are encased . We mainly found them in our windows oddly enough I'm deathly afraid there in our walls. We have noticed a few black spots here and there on our ceiling in bedroom and spare room ,never had a bed just office, leisure storage and seasonal storage. We currently have no curtain rods or curtains up no rugs, pictures on walls etc either. Our frame is a platform metal frame it dubs as a frame and box spring we ordered it off amazon after we ditched out box spring it needed replaced anyway.

I feel like were never gonna get through this. Sealing our windows is a must and I did with the caulk provided however I feel like I sent them into the walls maybe that's dramatic, however I'm trying to not go nuts with this.

6. Hbreen

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Fri Nov 10 2017 3:21:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Pictures of what I found on our blinds ALL of our blinds

Ceiling more then one spot but here's a picture

Demon spawn from hell (prior to first treatment )

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,823 posts in 43,336 topics over 131 months by 18,998 of 19,574 members. Latest: minicooper78, bmprg, syedz7