(2 posts)
  1. mellowyeow

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed May 17 2017 11:28:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I moved into a new apartment weekend of April 1st. That following Friday, I found a bug under my pillow. I picked it up and dropped in toilet. After informing maintenance at the property, the pest control person said it wasn't a bed bug based on the photo in the toilet, but could not ID. He left sticky paper traps by the wall of bed and couch on April 10th. Today, I notice the same type of bug crawling on my couch. Then I looked at the traps and noticed 3 bugs stuck on the one by couch, one stuck on the one by bed.

Might have noticed a couple small red bumps at the beginning, but didn't think much of it. I haven't noticed any other signs nor obvious bites. I will send to pest control person, but wondering if anyone can give me a second opinion of what the bugs are? What should I do?

Photos:

2. Hsmith6990

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed May 17 2017 17:35:28
    #

Login to Send PM

They dont look like bbs to me maybe the smaller one in the trap but im not an expert.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,319 posts in 42,984 topics over 129 months by 18,860 of 19,418 members. Latest: wouldliketosleepagain, Jweesh, Bert230