Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Psychological and Health problems caused by bed bugs (besides bites)

"Nighty night sleep tight"

(4 posts)
  1. CantStopCrying

Posted 9 months ago
    Mon Mar 6 2017 0:13:50
    #

Login to Send PM

So as far back as I can remember (since my daughter could talk she's 10) I've always said nighty night sleep tight and she would reply don't let the bed bugs bite.....this now makes me cringe. I've been not saying it so she wouldn't either. Tonight it slipped out and I thought I might vomit.

I'm going to be having my last treatment in a week and a half and I haven't seen anything since before treatment #1 but that statement will never be the same to me again.

This whole time I have hidden from her that we even have them! She knows we had to pack the house up because we have a lot of stuff and the PCO needed to come spray because something was biting us and we just don't know what it was. Well her responding to my nighty night like it was normal just confirms that I've done a good job hiding this from her. If she knew she would've stopped me in my tracks. She would be more stressed about it than me.

Now every time she says that I'm going to cringe and she will have no clue why I'm not playing along anymore. Why do these things even have to exist?!?

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 months ago
    Mon Mar 6 2017 0:20:18
    #

Login to Send PM

You're doing a good job, it sounds like. You can think of a new cute saying for bedtime and it will be a small price to pay to not have to think about bed bugs anymore, right?

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. CantStopCrying

Posted 9 months ago
    Tue Mar 7 2017 0:05:09
    #

Login to Send PM

yes a new bed time saying is def I order. Any suggestions lol?

4. Exhaustedsocialworker

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Dec 4 2017 22:31:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I used to think that bed bugs were pretend when I was little and my mom said this to me...if only they were... sigh

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

267,806 posts in 43,548 topics over 131 months by 19,076 of 19,668 members. Latest: tireddddddd, bedbugcrazed, HOWDY1