New Years Resolutions [OT, possible adult humor, maybe even NSFW]

(26 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Dec 31 2012 16:08:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Only a few hours left, what's your New Years resolutions other than to live bedbug free in 2013.

I personally will be striving for another year of pure and virtuous living.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  2. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Dec 31 2012 16:24:37
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 13 minutes ago  » 
    David Cain

Who are you and what have you done with the REAL David Cain?! bwaaaaaah!

Inquiring minds are wondering Mr. Cain . . . you didn't by chance get engaged to your Italian girlfriend over the holdiays did you?

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Dec 31 2012 16:36:50
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL no we broke up on Christmas Day at 3am.

David

4. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Dec 31 2012 17:19:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Well that is very sad! (The Christmas day part anyway)

But that opens up a whole new line of questioning . . . was it very difficult to find hand maidens on Christmas day for the cleansing ritual?!

Seriously, sorry to hear that. It's never a good time, whether you are the breakerupper or the breakeruppee.

5. EffeCi

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Dec 31 2012 17:33:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Who are you and what have you done with the REAL David Cain?! bwaaaaaah!

There was a type mismatch
    In his sentence

you just have to replace "living" with "lying", and it magically sounds right...

Only a few hours left, what's your New Years resolutions other than to live bedbug free in 2013.

My resolution is to realize at least one new tool to help in dealing with BBs. It will be smart, cheap, harmless, not chemical and easy to apply. Stay tuned.

6. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Dec 31 2012 18:39:03
    #

Login to Send PM

David broke up with his Italian girlfriend so that he could be with his Russian girlfriend (dang, more personal information reveiled), but she still has an Italian and a Brooklyn lover.

Seriously, my resolution is to take more trust into David's passive monitors and move on to a monthly vs. a weekly inspection. It's been almost two months since I have moved home with no signs. Time to celebrate.

Happy New Year to all of you. There's a Russian New Year's saying "With a New Year brings New Luck."

7. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Dec 31 2012 19:11:35
    #

Login to Send PM

My New Year Resolutions:

1. To thank Nobugs regularly for all her hard work and buy my passives, etc. through this website to support the costs of the server service, etc.
    2. To wonder more often where KQ is: he always pops back on whenever I wonder this...so it must have an impact on his behavior!
    3. To pray for Susan and that 2013 is her best year ever!
    4. To never, ever tease Mr. Bello about his ADC comment. And memorize his big book from cover to cover.
    5. To send Mr. Cain moon pies, since they are so easy to obtain and will provide healthy energy for him. And have it delivered by twins half his age for the ritual cleansing of the breakup. And, to reread his book on my ereader...each and every page.
    6. To be nice to Freaky since I asked her to be good for goodness sake.

Hey, when a baseball player has a .500 batting average, that's pretty good. I'm aiming for doing half of these resolutions...more than three would be too much...and I'll do them in order. EffiCi, Loubugs and others are left off not intentionally, but to spare them from having to read my resolutions related to them (EffiCi...I'm looking for a man with a big wand if you know what that means to American women...really...nothing else at this point...I'm simple in my wishes and resolutions).

TAOT

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  8. P Bello

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Dec 31 2012 21:03:40
    #

Login to Send PM

"ADC comment" ? (you lost me on that one)

I wonder what the Vegas Line is on the over/under for DC's "pure and virtuous living" for 2013 ?

Happy New Year to ALL ! ! !

pb

9. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 0:41:58
    #

Login to Send PM

I am going to hire someone to write a plugin for this software (bbpress) such that threads will be automatically tagged as OT, adult humor, and NSFW once a certain threshold of activity has occurred in a thread involving certain parties (you know who you are!).

TAOT-- I <3 you! (I can only imagine what dirty minds might make of that-- it's netspeak for a HEART, for anyone who's confused.)

I also heart all the experts who help people here, all the old timers and other longtime Bedbuggers who not only help others but also keep the forums fun!

Thanks to all! And Happy New Year.

Remember eating beans is good luck on 1/1: black-eyed peas for luck and greens for prosperity in the Southern tradition, and lentils for luck and prosperity in Italy and many other places I'm told.

That's my helpful tip for the day.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  10. bedbugsuptown

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 2:00:16
    #

Login to Send PM

you just have to replace "living" with "lying", and it magically sounds right...

Right On ITaLIAN WoMAN!!! Bidone! Marone, my new years resolution is carefully stir my marinara, so it no astick to my pot.

And while Ima stir the pot Ima gonna' throw out the cigarettes for good, mandare puzzo!

I'M AN AMERICAN GIRL--my resolution!

Happy New Year TOAT--you a sweet heart, thanks.
    Lil bird, I love you, now calm down and I will too
    TOAT--I'm gonna be alright_______________gonna get good an alright, better than alright, COPACETIC!

11. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 7:26:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Meant to say I'm so happy for buggy..

Effeci...sorry for spelling your name wrong...will the type of steam wand you use be coming to the USA?

12. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 7:28:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Paul, adc ...."thro him one"...

13. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 7:56:27
    #

Login to Send PM

AF fear not all cleansed to start the New Year as I mean to go on.

David

14. P Bello

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 10:16:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Wow, boy am I dumb and gettin dumberer !

It just now hit me on the adc thing, duh.

OK, it's been less than 24 hours into 2013; is DC still living "pure and virtuous"?

Hmmm . . .

I'm checking the Vegas line and going with the under on that one.

Resolutions . . .

still thinking on some decent ones to add tot he tradtional list of obligatory list of resolutions which includes stuff like:

> clean the garage, basement, orgainze stuff
    > get rid of old stuff I don't need any more (hey, that'd be cheaper in the long run than buying a bigger house right?)
    > finishing projects
    > spending less, saving more
    > losing weight
    > yadda, yadda, yadda . . .

and on and on it goes . . .

Hope you all survived your NYE celebrations and 2013 finds you Healthy, Happy & Successful ! ! !

Best regards ! paul b.

15. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 10:48:11
    #

Login to Send PM

My bet would be that dc was doing several naughty things right as the clock struck midnight.

16. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 11:14:56
    #

Login to Send PM

TAOT,

Sorry you lost your bet, NY was seen in with a raised glass and about 15 of my closest friends. The purity only started to flow later.

David

17. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 11:36:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Was I off by more or less than 5 minutes?

18. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 11:39:35
    #

Login to Send PM

From start or finish?

19. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 12:05:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Lol...from midnight. Glad you had a happy nye..hope the debauchery didn't include moon pies!

20. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 13:20:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Sorry TAOT it was more than 5 minutes on both accounts.

David

21. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 13:30:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks TAOT.

David, did I see you say that you raised a glass? I thought you didn't drink? Do you hold out for special occasions?

Nobugs - I am making chili with beans. That counts, right?

22. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 13:54:19
    #

Login to Send PM

I save my drinking for special occasions and then usually champagne.

David

23. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 14:01:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Ah, a man with class!

24. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 14:15:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

More than I have never seen the logic in drinking beyond my University days of excess.

If I am going to drink then a good crux champagne or if I have the advantage of an amazing vista then XO congac from a crystal brandy balloon with maybe a little flamed orange rind sets the scene.

However such special things are only special because you can't do them everyday.

David

25. bedbugsuptown

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jan 1 2013 15:01:16
    #

Login to Send PM

David,

A SAD CHAMPAIGNE BIT--

Christmas 2012 Christmas party at my place. Not only did bedbug-bringer-flatleaving daughter KICK her mother in the thigh (however lightly) when I told her she was 2 1/2 sheets to the wind . Round about 12:30am, She put a bottle of Taittinger 's Cuvee Prestige in the freezer to chill 5 minutes. Forgot about it.

Eventually kicked her and her crew out. Party ended. 2 days later I open the freezer to a cracked freezer full of champagne snow (which I tasted and rejected) and a cracked bottle.
    The good news is that the bottom of the bottle, with the label in tact and a little crazy glue, and, like wise the top of the bottle's stem make rather unique and decorative tapered candle holders.
    Artistica Fantastica!

[/quote]I personally will be striving for another year of pure and virtuous living.

So you were in nyc new years eve--how nice. I was home alone uptown on new years eve, (sob :roll:)
    Glad you had a festive evening and a very happy New Year spent with oldest and dearest.

My real resolution is to quit that nasty habit--smoking. I don't necessarily believe that I will, posting about it has me reaching for the pack, however I heard on NY1-- statistics show that by the mere act of claiming a New Years Resolution will at least put me in the ball park.

personally will be striving for another year of pure and virtuous living.[quote]

love your glib and dry British humor. Just considered that as another resolution, to resolve to attempt to nail David's style. I think not--we are who we are.

God Bless, may your needs and dreams be met in the New Year!

26. bedbugsuptown

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Jan 2 2013 0:42:14
    #

Login to Send PM

yo David

Fuck the suffering buggers, take some time to mind ya thread. Bothered to start it.

You Englishmen are all alike. You want a little spanking. Well hows that. Now stand in the corner, when I'm ready I'll allow you to wash myfine lingerie

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,988 posts in 49,598 topics over 153 months by 21,730 of 22,177 members. Latest: nadialula, Charybdea, Maria081