New users: didn't get your password?

(1 post)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 12 months ago
    Mon Jan 25 2016 15:03:36
    #

Login to Send PM

If you just registered, you should get a password sent to you within about an hour or so. Please do wait that long.

If you have not received the password email by then, please check your spam filter.

If an hour has passed and there's no password email, please contact admin using this web form (and the email address you used to sign up).

In some cases, your email provider may put your password email in a spam folder. In others, it may simply block our email. This happens to a small minority of users, but it does happen.

I tend to only hear from people with Microsoft-owned email addresses (hotmail.com, live.com, outlook.com, msn.com, etc.) who have this issue. Some users of those services do seem to get password emails, most users who report having trouble seem to have one of those email addresses.

Please don't let a missing password email keep you from participating in the forums. If you email me about the problem, we should be able to get you on the forums pretty swiftly.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

247,810 posts in 39,678 topics over 120 months by 17,395 of 17,704 members. Latest: bbsareconsumingmylife, heather68, Oakland