Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Need PCO help

(2 posts)
  1. currentinsomniac

Posted 10 years ago
    Wed Dec 12 2007 1:06:02
    #

Login to Send PM

I've had three thorough treatments two weeks apart with Tempo SC Ultra and DE with my PCO but I haven't noticed too much change in the frequency of our bites. (Meaning they aren't decreasing much). Right before the third treatment I got so sick of being bit that I sprinkled DE all over our shag carpets in the living room. The biting actually stopped for about three days there and then picked right back up again. The last time my PCO came he questioned whether or not bed bugs is what we have because he wasn't finding any evidence (aside from our bites and fecal spots on the sheets). I sometimes question it myself, except that I remember the bugs I found in my car and that they were, in fact, bed bugs.
    My question is, are my bed bugs of the resistant type? What options do I have? Should I have my PCO come again and try another pesticide or look at hiring someone else to come?

2. Kit

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Wed Dec 12 2007 20:02:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Current,

I thought I would fire off a quick reply. I don't have any great advice, unfortunately, as I am in the similar advice seeking mode (see my thread, "advice for 3rd treatment"). In my honest opinion, regarding your situation, I would see if you could get your current PCO to try different chemical combos (i.e. with a dust or something). I say this only because you say he/she is thorough and that seems hard to come by. So, maybe talk with them first since you have a relationship and see what they would be willing to try. Take care and hang in there.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,362 posts in 46,556 topics over 141 months by 20,532 of 21,395 members. Latest: Bedbugvaca, jidhvs1, Darrellkking