(6 posts)
  1. xaywulf

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Jun 19 2017 14:18:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello guys,
    I've had bed bugs for aproximatively two weeks (well atleast the first bites showed up two weeks ago on my body) i don't think i'm having a huge infestation since the bed bugs aren't all over the place and there aren't any of them on my mattress and i was almost never able to find any on there, i know they can hide in other places and i'm planning to get an expert treatment but since i never had that issue and never professionnals come to my house i have a few questions.

First of all the expert who seemed the most honest to me told me the price would be 330 since my appartment isn't too big and the company guarantees a one treatment extermination with success and if it doesn't work they'll come back for free they also have good reviews (exemple: people are saying on the reviews that other professionals didn't manage to get rid of the bed bugs after many treatments and this company managed to get rid of them successfully in one go.) I'm just trying to make sure they're obviously going to get read of them they said they're taking care of the clothes and everything, literally treating E V E R Y T H I N G, it's a relief but at the same time i'm scared i'll pay and they'll come back, i'm very poor and don't have money to throw and i want to make sure i'll never have to pay again and have them again ever in my life.
    If you can give me any advice i'll take them all thank you.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Jun 19 2017 14:36:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Have you found any actual bed bugs? Post some images so that they can be properly identified.

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program
  3. xaywulf

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Jun 19 2017 15:05:59
    #

Login to Send PM

BigDummy - 26 minutes ago  » 
    Have you found any actual bed bugs? Post some images so that they can be properly identified.

Yes haha i know what they look like i found 5 on sight in my room so far (since the first bite two weeks ago), they also bit me again a few times and today i had unfed newborn bedbugs on my shirt like 4 i threw my shirt in a bin outside my house also threw my backpack at the same time because i was 100% sure they came from my backpack so i threw both.
    So yeah i do have bedbugs and have proof they exist in my room. No worries about that!

4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Jun 19 2017 15:26:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay, it's just the information you're giving and the locations make me question the identification. Any chance of posting some photos?

5. xaywulf

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Jun 19 2017 15:35:24
    #

Login to Send PM

BigDummy - 7 minutes ago  » 
    Okay, it's just the information you're giving and the locations make me question the identification. Any chance of posting some photos?

Uhh.. Well i applied DE all over my room now and i can't see any of them anymore tbh, so i don't think i'll be able to show pics but i can promise they're bed bugs i know what they look like and i've seen more than one in my house so i'm 20000% sure they're bed bugs. Don't doubt!

6. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 10 months ago
    Mon Jun 19 2017 15:37:35
    #

Login to Send PM

I'd just like to make sure you're on the right track. No bed bugs on your mattress but four on your shirt doesn't sound like bed bugs to me. If you can post a photo it would be helpful.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

272,362 posts in 44,495 topics over 135 months by 19,509 of 20,188 members. Latest: Fighterme, DrayaF, Chakka