Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

My PCO comes tomorrow, please help, last minute questions

(4 posts)
  1. kdtobar

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 2 2016 10:33:12
    #

Login to Send PM

My PCO doesn't ever answer his phone, and he is coming tomorrow, do I leave the bed sheets on my beds? during treatment, or do they need to be removed before he comes? Also my area rugs, are they to be left incase they are infested?

Also he is treating my entire house (landlord's orders) I was planning on just piling all my stuff up in the middles of the rooms, is that acceptable?

2. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 2 2016 10:45:06
    #

Login to Send PM

The pco should be looking for harborage locations. I don't recommend anything be moved around until all of the potential locations can be inspected.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap
  3. kdtobar

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 2 2016 11:03:05
    #

Login to Send PM

jim danca - 17 minutes ago  » 
    The pco should be looking for harborage locations. I don't recommend anything be moved around until all of the potential locations can be inspected.

I'm sorry I meant he is coming for the 1st treatment! He is treating the entire house.

4. misery

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 2 2016 22:03:54
    #

Login to Send PM

You should have received information from the PCO about what to do. Each PCO has different methods. Call them when they open and ask, be sure you can do what they need or perhaps postpone a day or two to make sure it's effective.

Not a pro here. Call me Jon Snow...... for I know nothing, except what I've experienced.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111