My boyfriend said it's the best thing to ever happen to us

(2 posts)
  1. giad27

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Aug 8 2017 21:21:36
    #

Login to Send PM

It's too soon for me to really be able to laugh about this since it's not over yet. Maybe when it's over I can sit back and have a good laugh about the lunatic I've become over a few bugs. I found a dead nymph today that I'd killed with poison. I was desperately searching for the blood filled creep that bit my ass last night, but didn't find it.
    We had a huge fire out back last week, I can't believe no one in my neighborhood called the fire dept. We burned chairs that I've hated for years, ugly rugs, stuffed animals when the kids weren't looking, even books! I know, it's trrrible. I was in a desperate frenzy. So I'm trying to find the positive because if I don't focus on the positive, I'll just cry myself to sleep(only to jerk awake an hour later with a flash light looking for bugs) At least we got rid of a bunch of crap we don't need. There's no clutter anymore. My kids rooms are so clean. My whole house has never been cleaner, aside from the infestation of human parasites, DE lining the floors, and pesticides coating the carpet. He really said this is great, I hope it happens every few years! Slap! But, At least these things don't carry disease. They're MY bugs and they love me. They come find me wherever I sleep. We're lucky enough to have 8 beds in the house.
    I started to think I had mites too because of the constant itching. I've decided that it's either a reaction to the powder and pesticides or an allergic reaction to the bites. I itch constantly and feel bugs crawling on my skin. But at least I don't have mites! I think the only thing worse than a bed bug infestation is a bird mites infestation. At least it's only bed bugs

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 6:47:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Most people when pushed to admit it learn more from a difficult situation than an easy life. This often takes the perspective of time or a sagely wisdom that is rare.

It can be an empowering scenario if you are able to see the undue influence they can have on you and learn to counter it with calm and logic.

At its most reductive level there is a Zen to bed bugs which itself can be an inspiration to others, I have personal experience of people getting better school grades post bed bugs, changing their careers and being self sufficient and a host of really positive things.

The question kind of becomes which camp to you strive to be associated with?

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

261,674 posts in 42,198 topics over 127 months by 18,524 of 19,017 members. Latest: Tglock, Rae13, Buggybuggy335