MSDS and chemical questions before i buy...(2 posts)
hi, i am reading over some of the msds on DIY sprays, etc and this is not my background so i wonder if anyone can clarify a few things in terms of how serious they could be (being used in accordance w/directions), in terms of lingering toxicity, etc long after application (i have swept a lot of my previously applied DE as I read more about it as I am afraid running paddle fans, whole house fan, etc, will just be kicking up dust forever).
*some of the crack/crevice types of residual sprays MSDS often say that at 'high' temps they can either combust or begin to release toxic fumes/vapors. How long after application of the spray does this stay applicable and exactly how hot is 'high'? As hot as it could get in your closed up house ever?
Or is this info referring to if you have a leftover jug of it sitting around vs the stuff you have sprayed into cracks?
just dont want to apply anything i don't quite understand. thanks for any info...
In the US, pesticides also normally have another document known as the "label", which explain how it is to be used. If you feel unsure, you're probably best with a good pro.
You must log in to post.