Moving soon! (Toronto) need recommendations of PCOs to treat some diff. items

(2 posts)
  1. lahnlfs

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Wed Jul 10 2013 21:27:48
    #

Login to Send PM

First of all, I want to say how grateful I am for this community. I've already learned a lot through lurking the forums and after a few months of hell am beginning to see the light.

Any Canadians out there?

This is a pretty specific question, to Torontonians basically, but does anyone have any recommendations for a PCO in Toronto, Canada. (I live in Beaches area), with which they were impressed?

At this point, I'm moving out on August 1st into a new place and am taking little. But I really don't want to risk a re-infestation because I would DIE.

I'm looking for a "hot truck" or some sort of off-site treatment service that will offer guaranteed treatment of a few larger items, including a shag rug/desk/artwork that I don't want to part with. I can afford to spend a few hundred dollars but certainly not thousands!?

My thoughts go out to everyone dealing with this! Thanks!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Jul 11 2013 0:39:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Click to view threads tagged "toronto PCOs". Remember the power of the forums is that you can see past discussions rather than relying on who's here from Toronto this week.

There may be additional reviews if you search for Toronto using the Google Search box at above right. However, many of the relevant threads will have been tagged with this tag.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,669 posts in 43,300 topics over 130 months by 18,985 of 19,564 members. Latest: BBRuth, nonono, Cleothecat