Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Most effective insecticide for bed bugs?

(7 posts)
  1. goingcrazy88

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Wed Jan 3 2018 12:22:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I just want to know the most affective insecticide for bed bugs that doesnt require a professional. Im willing to pay a price on something that works extremely well, as long as it rids of the bed bugs or at least most of them. My place isnt bad at all. Ive had 5 treatments from a professional, last one being 2 weeks ago. I believe I jist have stragglers because I cant find any source they would stay in. The professional didnt see any dead or live bugs when he was here the last 2 times so i know its atleadt under control. I had put down diatomaceois earth but I don't want to give these bugs time to reproduce to the point I have a full blown infestation again. Is there something out there besides DE and Cimexa? Im from the United States. Ive heard of Temprid(or Tempo) SC? Has anyone had experience with that? Or has anyone tried anything else to that's worked? Please let me know. Im desperate 😕

2. bugged-cdn

Posted 9 months ago
    Wed Jan 3 2018 14:50:00
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't know that there is a holy grail. Bed bugs have developed resistance to many products that used to work, even the professional level stuff.

3. jacksonsi

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Wed Jan 3 2018 16:39:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I recently spoke to a different PCO and he suggested Crossfire. I have used Terminix from the beginning, they just aren't getting it done. I have used Cimexa , Ecoraider and Temprid Fx from Amazon. If I gave to purchase anything else it will be the Crossfire and a bed bug dog :/I am still not convinced they are gone

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 months ago
    Wed Jan 3 2018 19:12:07
    #

Login to Send PM

goingcrazy88 - 6 hours ago  » 
    Ive had 5 treatments from a professional, last one being 2 weeks ago. I believe I jist have stragglers because I cant find any source they would stay in. The professional didnt see any dead or live bugs when he was here the last 2 times so i know its atleadt under control.

How do you know you still have bed bugs if they did not find any evidence?

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  5. goingcrazy88

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Wed Jan 3 2018 22:23:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, I will try the crossfire. I know we still have them because they are crawlimg on me. And bites follow the places where I feel them crawling on me. Saw casing in my sons car seat a couple of nights ago so got rid of that. Them little jerks are just so good at hiding. But whatever the exterminator has used, its working so i know they're not resistant. I can tell a difference after he treats. Plus our apartment complex had over half a Dozen other cases and they were the ones to treat those units also and within a month, they were all a success. So i don't understand why ours isnt. I am so so tired and ready for these things to be gone. I have never felt so depressed, stressed out, and exhausted in my life. I've looked everywhere and im contemplating whether or not we should toss everything except a few pairs of clothes and just move.

6. goingcrazy88

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Wed Jan 3 2018 22:23:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, I will try the crossfire. I know we still have them because they are crawlimg on me. And bites follow the places where I feel them crawling on me. Saw casing in my sons car seat a couple of nights ago so got rid of that. Them little jerks are just so good at hiding. But whatever the exterminator has used, its working so i know they're not resistant. I can tell a difference after he treats. Plus our apartment complex had over half a Dozen other cases and they were the ones to treat those units also and within a month, they were all a success. So i don't understand why ours isnt. I am so so tired and ready for these things to be gone. I have never felt so depressed, stressed out, and exhausted in my life. I've looked everywhere and im contemplating whether or not we should toss everything except a few pairs of clothes and just move.

7. thirdusername

Posted 9 months ago
    Wed Jan 3 2018 23:11:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Goingcrazy88, I understand and sympathize.
    I used to be able to lay on my bed whenever I wanted but those days are gone forever.
    My bed is a safe zone now and I'm very careful what goes on it.
    Everything takes longer and I'm really tired (I have not even had them as long as some people).

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,258 posts in 46,529 topics over 141 months by 20,520 of 21,381 members. Latest: alize, Worrybug, bugBgone123