Last one and I'll try to stop obssessing...Fecal ID [a: not bed bug fecal]

(6 posts)
  1. repulsedbybb

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Mar 13 2017 13:08:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay, I'm a teacher on spring break and started spring cleaning (Also been monitoring for BB)

Found on the ceiling above the window near my bed........after someone looks at this and lets me know, I'll try to just enjoy the rest of my week off....

20170313_094536 by HelpDEANN, on Flickr

20170313_094618 by HelpDEANN, on Flickr

20170313_094613 by HelpDEANN, on Flickr

20170313_094457 by HelpDEANN, on Flickr

20170313_094457 by HelpDEANN, on Flickr

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Mar 13 2017 13:18:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No the fine detail is wrong for it to be faecal. The way it sits on the surface as well as the colour.

Thanks for posting multiple clear image, it always help.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. repulsedbybb

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Mar 13 2017 13:21:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, David!!!!! This house had a lot of different insects when I moved in so I'm assuming it could have been anything and could have been there a while. I appreciate your help!!

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Mar 13 2017 13:24:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Also hopefully someone will PM you the details of the local insect faeces obsessed anonymous meeting , it certainly helps to occasionally get out.

David

5. repulsedbybb

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Mar 13 2017 13:39:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Lol....oh, I hold those meetings nightly at my house!!

I'm gonna try and walk around this house with my eyes shut for the rest of this week so I can enjoy my time off. The monitors are clear so I guess I'll relax for a couple of days. Thanks again for your help!!

6. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Mar 13 2017 13:59:17
    #

Login to Send PM

This is the problem with solo attempts at group therapy. You don't get to learn from others and you just end up going around in circles.

Solution as you have found already. Monitor, take peace from the fact that they are clear and the only solution to dealing with the blemishes and dirt that is recently noticed is to use that energy to clean. I always feel so much better for having watched my cleaner clean for a few hours.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

253,423 posts in 40,552 topics over 123 months by 17,743 of 18,103 members. Latest: jadew077, oceanofbugs7, amyjim