just had my second spray - need advice(4 posts)
I had my first treatment April 15th and when I came home all I saw was the powder everywhere. The PCO had told me they would spray and everything. Then I had my second treatment on April 27th, and when I came home I saw the spray marks all over the baseboards and my bed etc... I didn't see ANY of that the first treatment.
1) Does this mean he didn't spray the first time?
2) the technician said he would put the dust down again because it's good for a year. Despite the fact that it's listed on the product sheet that I signed for the 2nd treatment.
3) Since the baseboards and everything has visible spray marks, can I line up my bags against the wall? Or is that dangerous in case I track that stuff everywhere?
4) How long do I have now to clean all my clothes? I haven't had the time to do it between treatments (I still have half or a little more than half to do).
5) I want to rip the carpet out of the bedrooms and put wood down, when can I do that?
6) lastly, when can I go back to living a normal life now?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated it. Thanks!!
Honestly, you should be asking all these questions with the company you hired. I'm not so sure anyone here can tell you better then them.
Where I am in NYC, the law requires the PCO to leave a list of what was applied and where with the customer. (In a rental, you should ask the landlord for a copy.) I would not be surprised if the same was true elsewhere, and if so, you should be able to ask for this list for both visits.
They did provide the list and it's the same for both times. But the guy also told me he wasnt putting any more powder down because the powder is good for 1 year. Despite that it's still on the list. That's why I'm questioning if they sprayed the first time because I saw no marks. This guys sprayer is all over the place (the second time).
You must log in to post.