is treatment not working???

(2 posts)
  1. stardog32

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Apr 18 2017 20:34:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Found this guy in the bottom metal part of a recliner that is in a bedroom. One of the bedrooms that had serious signs of harborage upon initial discovery of this nightmare.

We are 3 weeks out from 2nd treatment. I told them to come back for a 3rd treatment tomorrow, I don't care if this is "normal", for me to keep finding live bugs. As I've posted before I've been finding live nymphs which didn't upset too much. Well it did upset me but I was absolutely balling my eyes out when I found this live adult who looked healthy and happy as a clam.

Can someone please give me advice for what to tell my PCO tomorrow? I want them to do a thorough inspection before they treat. I will tell them what I've found but I don't want them to just "extra" treat the places I've found live bugs. I know they're used to dealing with stressed out people but I'm just so done with all of this, I'm about to pack a suitcase (full of things I've high heat dried of course) and leave everything behind.

http://imgur.com/a/ijJNh

2. F. Pazos

newbite

Posted 6 days ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 0:15:10
    #

Login to Send PM

It doesn't meat that the treatment is not working.
    The amount of applications depends on 2 factors: the expertise of the PCO and the level of infestation.
    What you should be looking at would be more if the level of infestation is downgrading.

Professional PCO based in Hong Kong specialized in Bed Bugs.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

253,386 posts in 40,546 topics over 123 months by 17,741 of 18,101 members. Latest: hopeful77, omgwhut, jadew077