1. ElisaR

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Sep 23 2017 11:52:14
    #

Login to Send PM

http://aijaa.com/uKHrhU

Found on my coat (probably from sofa)

Not an expert! Just one really easily anxious and extremely paranoid person. I try to help, mainly focusing on the psychological side of bb's. Haven't had an infestation myself. I have experience of carpet beetles though. Many years actually, I lived in a house full of them.
  2. ElisaR

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Sep 23 2017 12:20:57
    #

Login to Send PM

0.4cm long, has eyes on the sides of its head and very light antennae. It was full of brown liguid when I squized it

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Sep 23 2017 12:20:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No it's not. I strongly suspect its a type of aphid.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  4. ElisaR

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Sep 23 2017 12:26:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay. I was sure it was .. sorry. Could these fellows live in my room also, and maybe cast?

5. loubugs

old timer

Posted 7 months ago
    Sat Sep 23 2017 19:53:13
    #

Login to Send PM

ElisaR - 7 hours ago  » 
    Okay. I was sure it was .. sorry. Could these fellows live in my room also, and maybe cast?

It's one of the aphids that has short cornicles. You mean shed when you say cast? All insects shed, all arachnids shed, every kind of arthropod sheds its skin basically in order to grow. There are some that have post adult molts, so growing is something it doesn't do, but has to shed nevertheless.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  6. ElisaR

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Sun Sep 24 2017 10:09:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay, thanks Lou And yes,I meant shed.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,464 posts in 44,760 topics over 136 months by 19,640 of 20,340 members. Latest: Hellobabies, Njpleasehelp, WaterBedBugs