Is this a bed bug? [a: cockroach nymph]

(4 posts)
  1. Nf 30

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 15 2017 12:29:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all! I recently stayed somewhere that had bed bugs and got severely bit, had a very bad reaction. I was very proactive and paid a lot of money to have my bed inspected and treated just in case. I just sent my exterminator this picture and he says it's not a bed bug. I have seen nothing yet but today found this dead on my stairs. It doesn't look like a bed bug to me, it has little pinchers which I haven't seen on other photos of bed bugs but I'm still freaking! Please help, thank you

https://ibb.co/kzAxKa

2. Mawiwala

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 15 2017 12:41:48
    #

Login to Send PM

It is a cockroach nymph. You can identify one by the 2 cerci sticking out of its bottom.
    The exterminator should have known that in my opinion.

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 15 2017 12:42:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

100% not bed bugs, its a cockroach nymph.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  4. Nf 30

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 15 2017 13:36:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you all so much

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,826 posts in 43,337 topics over 131 months by 18,998 of 19,574 members. Latest: minicooper78, bmprg, syedz7