If not BB's, then???? pics(5 posts)
Ok, after checking this and other sites thoroughly, my wife and I still can't figure out what these are.
1. Found in the top layer of our allergy pillow case covers (currently stored in ziplocs until we figure this out). Got through the fibrous layer, but not the plastic layer. The picture is of that top layer cut open.
2. No other BB symptoms/criteria. No bites, no feces, no blood spots, no evidence anywhere else. Nothing in the mattress, blankets, frame, or surrounding areas.
3. No BB's themselves. Have not seen a single bug, dead or alive.
4. Smear test didn't smear. They are hard.
5. Not to be gross, but they look like what would come out of a blackhead on your skin.
Are these the eggs? Or is this the evidence of another type of bug? Dead skin? Any help is appreciated.
I don't know what this is but I really don't think it's bed bug related. One of the PCOs or entomologists may be able to chime in. Maybe skin debris?
No ideas about what they can be, but surely they're not BBs related...
Thanks for the reply. That was my initial thought, but in order for my wife to fall asleep tonight, I think she may need some kind of confirmation.
Not BB related, I am not sure what they are as I have only seen something similar the once and that we never managed to get to the bottom of it.
If you can collect them I would love to disect them under the microscope to have a better look.
Bed Bugs Limited
You must log in to post.