1. katie12

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 5:08:40
    #

Login to Send PM

[non-working link deleted, see below]

Hi
    Found this on edges of mattress the other day, doesn't smear, isn't water soluble but has to be picked off. Pulled bed apart and seen clearish spider like thing, didn't look like bed bug nymph I have seen online but it ran away before I could catch it. Slightly freaking out about this as I co sleep with my baby. Nether of us have bites but I have read not everyone reacts. Thanks for looking

Katie

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 6:03:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

You need to update you image hosting account details as the settings maker the images blocked to all third parties at the second.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. katie12

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 6:34:41
    #

Login to Send PM

http://imgur.com/AOj7knN

Does this work?

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 6:53:12
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Yes and too particulate to be bed bug. You are looking for something that is deposited as liquid rather than as solids.

A little more time with the FAQs and reference images.

David

5. katie12

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 7:24:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Many thanks for your help, do you reckon it's just debris? I will post again if I find anything else

Thanks again David x

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,575 posts in 43,048 topics over 129 months by 18,887 of 19,446 members. Latest: bugbedder, RDM16, UStraveler1234